yellowww ! (hello)
YAVUZ
Jul 19 2006, 04:37 AM
GMC:er
Hey there everyone..
lemme start with saying that im really new to the guitar.. just bin about 2 months or so.. I dont have any favorite guitarist as such.. i just listen to different types of rock music n get inspired by about any sort of solo or performance.. i hope this site helps (also signed up for jamorama... maybe u've heard of it).. oh and by the way kris, is ur other site (kristofersmethod) better ? which one would u suggest for a newbie like me ? :?:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 19 2006, 07:42 AM
GMC Founder
Wellcome to GMC Yavuz! smile.gif

I suggest you stay here for a while, if you like what you see have a look at kristofersmethod.com ...

/Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
yozmosis
Jan 13 2007, 07:02 PM
GMC:er
I'm back baby !!!

hey kris, u prolly dont remember but abt 6 months ago i sent u an email sayin this program was way too complicated for me..... well guess what? not any more!

This post has been edited by yozmosis: Jan 13 2007, 07:02 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:54 AM