I Dare You!
Martin la guitar...
Apr 15 2008, 04:49 PM
GMC:er
Hey there m8s! Well, this day is for me, the one of those bad days. Those day when you havent slept that very well, those days when you have a lack of inspiration, that kind of days. Anyway, to make my day more fun, i was thinking of doing this technique competition. The rules are simple - BECAUSE THERE ARE NO RULES! The only existing rule i guess is to be onest - and to practice!

I was thinking that this week competition is to shred that demonic sixteenth-note runs a la Yngwie Malmsteen also known as junk number two:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.tv/guitar_lesso...ed_riffing.html

Lets say we have a week to make that happen, to shred like Yngwie! So, Sunday is closing day, D day.

Plz share me your progress in this thread (is this a bad idea?)

Remember to be onest, no audio equipment is required, although it would be fun to hear

CHEERS!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Martin la guitarra   I Dare You!   Apr 15 2008, 04:49 PM
- - RIP Dime   Pfft, yea, I pretty much nailed it in 1 min, so ye...   Apr 15 2008, 05:45 PM
- - Darfuria   Cow is going to get me   Apr 15 2008, 05:58 PM
- - Martin la guitarra   1min, are you serious? hmmm ok.....Well im a begin...   Apr 15 2008, 06:17 PM
|- - RIP Dime   QUOTE (Martin la guitarra @ Apr 15 2008, 06...   Apr 16 2008, 02:48 AM
nnn
- - Pablo Vazquez   Cool competition!!   Apr 15 2008, 08:41 PM
- - Martin la guitarra   what do you mean Darfuria?   Apr 16 2008, 04:30 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:04 AM