The Wrong Car !
Ben Higgins
Mar 15 2012, 01:31 PM
Instructor
How many of you have done this ?

I was walking back to my car after Karate last night and it was dark. I went to the door, tried unlocking it 3 times before realising it wasn't my car !!

It was also a completely different, newer model ! laugh.gif

Luckily nobody saw me as I sheepishly retreated from the car and found mine about 3 spaces up from there..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 15 2012, 01:45 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 15 2012, 12:31 PM) *
How many of you have done this ?

I was walking back to my car after Karate last night and it was dark. I went to the door, tried unlocking it 3 times before realising it wasn't my car !!

It was also a completely different, newer model ! laugh.gif

Luckily nobody saw me as I sheepishly retreated from the car and found mine about 3 spaces up from there..

LOL! at least it was dark. I done that once, in broad daylight! as I was trying the key I only noticed because the interior of the car was so tidy...... so I knew it wasnt mine! same model, same colour and two parking spaces away from my car.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 15 2012, 02:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Never had the pleasure of embarrassing myself in that way before. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 15 2012, 02:28 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
That reminds me of my wrong car story few years ago.. I walked back to my car after shopping, opened, put the bags on the passenger seat, tried to start the engine.. but the key didn't turn! confused. As I looked into the back I recognized it was too tidy.. mhh, I thought about anything but not that it was a different car I was trying to drive away with (because I opened it with my key).
Long story short, I finally realized that it was somebody else's car (same colors, same seats...) that I was able to open up with my key laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 15 2012, 05:28 PM
Instructor
hahahaha it didn't happen to me! but it happened in a hotel, I confused the room and I tried to open it many times, I though that the card was broken... fortunately there wasn't anybody at the wrong room. tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 15 2012, 06:43 PM
Instructor
Classic stories guys, love it !

Can't believe car keys can work on another car, though......... ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 16 2012, 03:00 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 15 2012, 01:43 PM) *
Classic stories guys, love it !

Can't believe car keys can work on another car, though......... ohmy.gif

I believe that you can open a door, but you can't start the car.

I'm so glad I have only seen 2 other cars like mine.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Mar 16 2012, 03:12 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Fortunately, my vehicle is a freak, so I can't mistake it for anything else biggrin.gif

Its affectionately known as "The Panda." Its quite obvious why

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 16 2012, 04:06 AM
Learning Roadie
Nice Rig, Mudbone!

While we are on the subject of keys, how many of you have scared yourself to death because you accidentally activated your panic button on the key fob? biggrin.gif I have...and in public. I got sick of being embarrassed and so I put a piece of paper between the contacts and that fixed it! smile.gif No more accidentally scaring the crap out of me. laugh.gif The car alarm has lost its meaning now. Everybody's goes off now because they hit their panic button.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 16 2012, 09:18 AM
Instructor
I don't drive laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ...yet

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 18 2012, 11:32 AM
Instructor
Man happend to me a few times!!!! smile.gif I thought I am the only one!

+Quote Post
Amitai Kedmi
Mar 18 2012, 11:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
Happend to me last summer! I walked to my own parking spot, put my guitar in the back, got in, and then I realized it's not my car.
I forgot I've parked my car down the street for a reason I now can't seem to remember. Same model, same colors, same car, but not mine.
Embarassing, I know. Got my guitar, looked around to see if someone noticed, and walked to my car. wacko.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 18 2012, 12:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
will this excuse work if I kissed someone besides my wife
" opps, I thought it was you honey"
wifes says "her butt's smaller and her boobs are bigger----------------------and she is blonde"

better not try that one blink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:38 AM