Improvisation Course At Vchat!
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 5 2014, 01:09 AM
Instructor
Hi guys! How are you?

I wanted to tell you that tomorrow's Vchat will be done a bit later than usual. The session starts at 21 hs (London Time).

As many of you know, I'm giving a special Improvisation Course and we just finished with level 1! In this lesson I will refresh all the previous concepts worked, organize all the stuff, share new exercises to work on the concepts, and off course give some teaser of the things that we will work at level 2.

I just organized the program for the first level with all the links to notes and complete videos. Check it out HERE.

And this is the link to see the Vchat video tomorrow: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/chat/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Nov 7 2014, 02:00 AM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 5 2014, 09:39 PM
Instructor
20 minutes to go!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bryant
Nov 7 2014, 01:39 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 5 2014, 01:09 AM) *
Hi guys! How are you?

I wanted to tell you that tomorrow's Vchat will be done a bit later than usual. The session starts at 21 hs (London Time).

As many of you know, I'm giving a special Improvisation Course and we just finished with level 1! In this lesson I will refresh all the previous concepts worked, organize all the stuff, share new exercises to work on the concepts, and off course give some teaser of the things that we will work at level 2.

I just organized the program for the first level with all the links to notes and complete videos. Check it out HERE.

And this is the link to see the Vchat video tomorrow: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/chat/

Hi, tried to get in VChat and it says I have been banned. Not sure why, it'sl only my first time here?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 7 2014, 02:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bryant @ Nov 6 2014, 09:39 PM) *
Hi, tried to get in VChat and it says I have been banned. Not sure why, it'sl only my first time here?

Hi friend, I don't know what can happen. I'll tell about it to the admins.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 7 2014, 10:11 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (bryant @ Nov 7 2014, 01:39 AM) *

Hi Bryant, I have tested your account, tried entering the chat room and it worked.

Could you please try the following :

1. Logout of the website
2. Login on the GMC front page, once successfully logged in you will see your username and button "Logout" in the top right corner of the home page.
3. Visit the GMC chat: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/chat

Please let me know how it goes and if you need any further help?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:43 AM