Finally! I'm Out Of The Army!
Iluha
Feb 2 2009, 07:12 PM
GMC:er
After 3 long long years, I finally finished my army service! and on this wendsday I'm going one last to my base to give back all my uniform and other stuff(like towels.. why do they need those towels? tongue.gif), and after that I'm officially a free man!

So I hope that now I'll finally have time to make some recordings, start participating in collabs again, practice guitar & bass as seriously as I should, and other stuff which I can't remember right now..

Oh, I'm also gonna be having my first full gig at the end of this month, though it's just a cover show, we will be playing at a very respected club around here which ussually only holds shows by famous Israeli Musicians, but the drummer and guitarist of the band somehow managed to talk them into letting us make our first show there, so I'm really excited about that.

I play bass for the band, but in the middle of the show, I accompany our singer(she's a wonderful vocalist..) on the acoustic guitar, playing the classic Beatles song Yesterday, You can see what I'll be playing on the acoustic in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck5Q7zm8dOc...re=channel_page (It's a great arrangment, and the guy also included tabs for it if you want to learn it too).

And right after Yesterday I'll be on guitar playing my favourite Israel rock ballad, which has an awesome solo. you can watch the song preformed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWa0B3HxDt8 the sound quality isn't great and you can't see the guitarist who is playing the solo tongue.gif.. if you want to skip all the hebrew singing, the solo starts at around 3:38

So yeah, I'm preety excited about that.

Anyways, hopefully I'll be more active around the forum now smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:45 AM