Any Insights Into Future Plans?
The Uncreator
Sep 20 2007, 07:33 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Been playing your newest lesson alot and im very impressed with it, just great riffage!

I was wondering if you could give us a sneak peek at some planned or upcoming lessons?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kai Muehlenbruch
Sep 25 2007, 08:09 AM
Instructor
well,...I think I will use a guitar in the next lesson. it might have 6 strings and that should be enough for now tongue.gif

seriously...there will be different metal genres covered, since this is what I clearly do best...but also expect the unexpected wink.gif I am a metalhead but I study guitar with a main focus on jazz and blues these days...well I also play synth, and I really do dig some electronic music stuff...perhaps I might use these nice lil knobs on my gear some more *g*

that must be enough of a sneak peak for now my friends smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 26 2007, 09:18 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Enough to keep me wanting more!

+Quote Post
Jeff Curtis
Sep 26 2007, 09:26 AM
Instructor
hybrid picking.

--------------------
"Perfect" Practice Makes "Perfect"
http://www.myspace.com/eighthnotecurtis

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:52 PM