Beginner Lessons Needed
RobM
Feb 19 2008, 07:23 PM
GMC:er
Everywhere I go on GMC I see people requesting this or that kind of lesson for the begining player, I know that GMC has some beginner lessons and the one's Kris made in the past are good but I think even those need to be upgraded and redone in the format of the site now (better camera angles, show the different notes as they are being played, close ups from the different angles, include guitar pro tab information etc..).

What I would like to see is every instructor take a turn and create 4 new lessons for the beginner guitarist, then when that is done do the same for the intermediate guitar player. I feel this would not only increase the database quite a bit, but it would also make GMC a more lesson friendly and inviting place for people with those skill sets.

Now I'm not saying that every instructor should stop what they are doing and concentrate on these lessons right now because I know that would be inconsiderate to the advanced guitar players we have here. I'm sure if this sounds like a good enough idea the instructors with Kris's help could work out a schedule that they would work with.

Myself I would love to see some beginner/easy intermediate lessons come from Muris, Walliman and Gabriel to start with.

Edit: Typo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by RobM: Feb 19 2008, 07:25 PM

--------------------
You wish.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:43 PM