Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded
ruben_mcn
May 24 2010, 03:58 PM
Learning Roadie
Guys Found an used Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded de 2007 for 1000 euro is this a really awsome deal or not ??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
May 24 2010, 07:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
It's not. Pretty much the normal price for a standard faded (used) as the fadeds are a bit cheaper than the normal standards.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ZakkWylde: May 24 2010, 07:30 PM

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
May 24 2010, 07:12 PM
Instructor
sadly sad.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
May 24 2010, 09:39 PM
Learning Roadie
Too Bad :S The Guitar look Really Nice

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: May 24 2010, 09:40 PM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 24 2010, 09:43 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Can you try to bargain and lower the price as this one is not a perfect deal ?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 24 2010, 10:09 PM
Instructor
It really depends on the price of LP's in your country. It could be that the prices are a bit inflated, so that may prove like a good deal. Check out the stores, see what prices are there. Then check out the guitar in question, see if the condition justifies the price. Then work out a deal, try to cut the price a bit.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
May 25 2010, 07:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ May 24 2010, 04:09 PM) *
It really depends on the price of LP's in your country. It could be that the prices are a bit inflated, so that may prove like a good deal. Check out the stores, see what prices are there. Then check out the guitar in question, see if the condition justifies the price. Then work out a deal, try to cut the price a bit.

that's right man! didn't thought about it

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
May 25 2010, 09:21 AM
Learning Roadie
I bealive that new it costs somthing like 2000e .. and this one is in almost-mint condition

This is the one:

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: May 25 2010, 10:52 PM

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
May 25 2010, 09:59 AM
Learning Roadie
Anybody knows is this LP is chambered ?

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
May 25 2010, 01:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
It's not but it has the little weight relief holes like all Gibson Standards have (swiss cheese)

--------------------

Gear:

- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 25 2010, 02:06 PM
Instructor
If it runs about half of the price, that may be too cheap. You should check the seller, and the guitar in more detail if you are considering this piece seriously. Check the guitar condition, see if there are any cracks, or repair signs. If not, the guitar should be very good deal, considering the new one is 2000e. It could need some minor hardware swaps, but those costs are not that great.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
May 25 2010, 03:15 PM
Learning Tone Master
Standard fadeds cost 1600-1700 Euros new in western Europe (Thomann.de pretty much dictates the pricing).
1000 is a normal price for a standard faded, not really a bargain but not too expensive either...

--------------------

Gear:

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
May 25 2010, 04:08 PM
Learning Roadie
It has just a little bump on the back/side of the guitar ... but if it aint a bargain i wont get it ..tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 25 2010, 08:45 PM
Instructor
You should certainly check the guitar condition before you buy. I wouldn't buy second hand guitar without trying it, not for 1000e, not for 100e. wink.gif

If you try it and see that everything is OK, and IF brand new faded costs 2000e in your country, then you got yourself a good deal. Knocking down the price on half (and possibly even more) is a great deal.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
May 27 2010, 08:33 PM
Learning Roadie
I think I am not gonna buy it cause I don´t really need a new guitar what i need is a new amp ... And I have a DEAL on a JVM 410H that is at 960 euro w/ a 1960 A cab .. what do you guys think ??

The only thing that turns me off is that this cab comes with G12T-75W and i heard they were not very good :S

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: May 27 2010, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
May 27 2010, 09:14 PM
Learning Roadie
FOrgot to mention the head and cab are 8 months old and are in mint condition ..

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: May 27 2010, 09:14 PM

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 28 2010, 02:03 AM
Instructor
That's a good price, but are you sure you need that? Be aware of the size and power of that half stack, that is huge and heavy. Also you should see if the sound is good for you.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:19 AM