Feed Back On My Original Song?
LiamMacL45
Jan 11 2013, 03:35 PM
GMC:er
Hey I wrote this song really quickly yesterday and im looking for feedback! I know it needs work but Ill do that at a later date.

The drums are loops I set up on logic. The Rhythm guitar is just a quick take so there are a couple of mistakes but the lead covers them up a bit and the lead guitar is mostly improvised and its pretty obvious the couple of parts that aren't i think.
Anyway here it is.

https://soundcloud.com/liammacl45/another-day-unfinished

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2013, 07:36 PM
Instructor
This is beautiful mate! I enjoyed the track as if it were finished and ready in an album. Those melodies are so sweet and tasty.
You are very talented, you definitely should work a bit more the backing and the overall sound and make a clip with this tune.
Congrats!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
LiamMacL45
Jan 11 2013, 08:33 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 11 2013, 06:36 PM) *
This is beautiful mate! I enjoyed the track as if it were finished and ready in an album. Those melodies are so sweet and tasty.
You are very talented, you definitely should work a bit more the backing and the overall sound and make a clip with this tune.
Congrats!

Thanks man! Yeah Im really happy with it, will hopefully get it recorded in a studio at some point since I know the backing isnt what it could be and i need to add bass and an acoustic. Glad you enjoyed it!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 11 2013, 08:56 PM
Instructor
I hear some RHCP vibe on it ,nice lines and tone Liam, good work wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
LiamMacL45
Jan 11 2013, 09:09 PM
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jan 11 2013, 07:56 PM) *
I hear some RHCP vibe on it ,nice lines and tone Liam, good work wink.gif

Thanks! You the second person to say that but I would have said the rhythm was slightly John Mayer, just from the chords that are used tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2013, 10:52 AM
Instructor
I was also ready to say that the vibe reminds me of John Mayer smile.gif so, mate, I think that if you chisel it, by coming up with a strong structure and direction of the lines, this has all the chances to turn into a great song!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:01 AM