Heavy Metal For Beginners
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 6 2007, 09:42 PM
GMC Founder
Hey there,

Today shredmaster Pavel shows you how he got started with heavy metal riffing - so be sure to stop by and learn some tricks!

Heavy Metal for Beginners

Europe: Heavy Metal for Beginners

Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Scott Gentzen
Sep 7 2007, 08:14 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 6 2007, 08:42 PM) *
Hey there,

Today shredmaster Pavel shows you how he got started with heavy metal riffing - so be sure to stop by and learn some tricks!

Great stuff. The new multi-camera-angle thing is fantastic!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 7 2007, 08:24 AM
Instructor
These new angles have been in for a couple of my lessons now and i am really glad you found them useful as it took me a lot of work to both LEARN to record them and than record them! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Sep 7 2007, 12:00 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Sep 7 2007, 07:24 AM) *
These new angles have been in for a couple of my lessons now and i am really glad you found them useful as it took me a lot of work to both LEARN to record them and than record them! smile.gif

I've been in and out of town without internet access like the last couple of weeks. I've missed a bunch of the recent lessons at this 1-2 a day pace recently.

This Heavy Metal for Beginners lesson is just right for someone at my level. I'm definitely going to start digging in on it this weekend. The work you put into the videos shows, I think. They look really good and they do a lot to show what's going on that normally isn't visible from the front. Thanks.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
LiLBlaZer
Sep 7 2007, 08:08 PM
cool.gif Lo Pavel

just wanted to say excellent lesson man...im new to the GMC scene but ive been checking out ur lessons alot..let me tell u ur pure pwnage!!!!

Rock on man

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 7 2007, 08:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (LiLBlaZer @ Sep 7 2007, 09:08 PM) *
cool.gif Lo Pavel

just wanted to say excellent lesson man...im new to the GMC scene but ive been checking out ur lessons alot..let me tell u ur pure pwnage!!!!

Rock on man

Hey thanks m8!

As this lesson was so greatly accepted i already have the following Metal For Beginners lesson, maybe even 2 of them. So expect a lot of riffing this month smile.gif

Thanks again! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
jammer91
Sep 8 2007, 05:56 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Sep 7 2007, 11:22 PM) *
Hey thanks m8!

As this lesson was so greatly accepted i already have the following Metal For Beginners lesson, maybe even 2 of them. So expect a lot of riffing this month smile.gif

Thanks again! smile.gif

Awesome. I was just about to post a lesson request for beginner metal lesson and you had it up (strange).

In your next lesson could you include how to get hyper fast power chord palm muted speed. And wheater we should alternate pick or not while palm muting two note power chords fast (when i palm mute the down stroke and up stroke sound different).

Thanks

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 8 2007, 06:16 PM
Instructor
I already have them tabbed so i guess your request will go in line smile.gif

A YouTube link to an example of what you want would be great smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:33 PM