Right Pedal For Right Amp
Mertay
Jul 4 2015, 02:03 PM
GMC:er
Noticed something about this while surfing youtube video's. So here's the first example of a bad match, note that its the official demo and a user of the pedal note's how bad the demo sounds smile.gif the amp they used by the way is considered high-end but still...

I guess they some-what learned their lesson and used a different amp for the (to be released) smaller version of the pedal. Sounded cooler to me;

And finally a non-official demo from a known guy on youtube using a different (probably cheaper) amp with a most probably cheaper guitar;

Side note; Its always the combination of all those video's on how the pedal actually sounds like. There's always a risk (specially with overdrive/dist. producing units) when not trying it with your equipment but me and my friends had good luck till now. Done well or not, watch as many video's as you can to get the best idea for any equipment.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jul 4 2015, 02:11 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:41 AM