2 Metallica Solo Covers, Unforgiven 3 & One
quadrium
Jun 17 2011, 05:07 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys,

Here are the videos of me playing Unforgiven 3 & One's Solos of Metallica. I didn't play note by note. At some parts i improvised a bit smile.gif I'm posting it here in case if you haven't seen them in uploads section. Hope you like it and waiting your comments smile.gif

Dogukan,

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 17 2011, 06:35 PM
Instructor
Hey Dogukan, nice choices.. I love Unforgiven III smile.gif

You've got a good grasp of using those 2 note blues bends like Kirk does, that's a really cool trick to have. The U3 solo was the better one.. the One solo could do with some more work at a slower pace so you get the correct frets when moving all those fast shapes down the neck. Good work ! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 17 2011, 06:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 17 2011, 05:35 PM) *
Hey Dogukan, nice choices.. I love Unforgiven III smile.gif

You've got a good grasp of using those 2 note blues bends like Kirk does, that's a really cool trick to have. The U3 solo was the better one.. the One solo could do with some more work at a slower pace so you get the correct frets when moving all those fast shapes down the neck. Good work ! cool.gif

Thanks Ben, glad you liked smile.gif And you are right about one solo. That part was very tricky for me so i knew that i played that part wrong smile.gif I'll work on that more and will do a re-recording.

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 17 2011, 07:09 PM
GMC:er
Nice playing and song choice! cool.gif

Suggestion:

Are you using that fretboard thumb over the top for bending support or is that becoming a bad habit?
It might be slowing you down in the long run?

I suggest you angle the guitar neck slightly up and move the thumb to more center of the neck. I notice you do this further down the neck and when you started, but never at high fret notes. Try rotate the fretboard hand a bit around, it should give you more easy access and then work on the flicking up of those fingers, specially the pinkie, getting to far from the fretboard. Check your pinkie isn't tucking under! This might be a mission, as you have to correct it before it happens, but help you with all your fast playing if you stick with it.

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:56 AM