Video Player Doesn't Repeat Lessons
p8guitar
Oct 3 2015, 12:18 PM
GMC:er
I've got a strange problem with the video player. The "main" Video is ok, but the videos 1, 2, 3 etc. only play once. It is not possible to play them again, unless I reload the website.
I'm using Firefox 40.03 and Mac OS 10.10.5.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Oct 3 2015, 12:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Yes it's grue.
I have the same behavior here

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 3 2015, 01:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
Works fine for me on Chrome.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
ztevie
Oct 3 2015, 01:44 PM
Same here, doesn't work with latest Firefox.

--------------------
Gear:
* Vigier Shawn Lane Master, Bridge Bareknuckle Nailbomb, Middle DiMarzio FS-1, Neck Bareknuckle Cold Sweat
* Padalka Custom Space-6, Bareknuckle Juggernaut set
* Ztevie's Blue, Custom Handbuilt by Rek Guitars, Seymour Duncan Full Shred humbucker set
* Yamaha LLX6 Acoustic
* Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL+

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Oct 3 2015, 03:21 PM
Learning Roadie
solution: Use Chrome !

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Oct 3 2015, 03:23 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Same here using safari. Seems to have started a couple of months ago.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 3 2015, 05:55 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks for the report and the details, I am able to recreate this bug and I hope we will get it fixed asap!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 3 2015, 06:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'll throw a spanner in the works. I've just got back from Malaga and found that mine doesn't repeat in chrome but it did it did last week. unsure.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Oct 5 2015, 06:59 AM
MInes is the exact same on every video. I even get the video restarting itself sometimes. Occasionally it speeds 1 or 2 segments of the main video up as well. I am using Safari and have had this problem for a long while now.

MInes is the exact same on every video. I even get the video restarting itself sometimes. Occasionally it speeds 1 or 2 segments of the main video up as well. I am using Safari and have had this problem for a long while now.

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 5 2015, 08:08 AM
Learning Tone Master
For me works fine with the latest Firefox.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 5 2015, 08:30 AM
GMC Founder
This should now be fixed!

Bare in mind that I had to refresh the page in firefox to clear the cache. So if it doesn't work for you yet, try refreshing.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:35 PM