2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Did You Miss Me
OrganisedConfusi...
Aug 18 2008, 08:42 PM
GMC:er
I'm back. smile.gif

Been away for a while because of being ill and had a rest with family and friends back in my hometown to try and feel better and I feel much better now for it. I haven't played guitar in 3 weeks but I am ready to get back to playing and rocking out in some collabs.

Hope all is ok with everybody and keep rocking. Have I missed much?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Siggum
Aug 18 2008, 08:46 PM
Welcome back mate, and great that you feel better now! Yes, you missed my Collab, well deadline is wednesday so what are you waiting for? laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
sigma7
Aug 18 2008, 08:52 PM
welcome back organ...haha

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 18 2008, 09:04 PM
Instructor
Welcome back mate, we missed you! biggrin.gif

btw, check out my new collab (in my signature) smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
Aug 18 2008, 09:07 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
Welcome home O.C. how was the trip?
Bummer to hear you were ill. Hope you
are all good now. biggrin.gif

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Aug 18 2008, 10:17 PM
Instructor
welcome back again mate.

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 18 2008, 10:20 PM
Singing Instructor
Hello my friend,I am glad you are back.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 18 2008, 10:20 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Hey dude! Glad your back and fully rested...

...Well...here it's business as usual, look forward to your collab takes!

Good to have you back man.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Aug 18 2008, 10:21 PM
I usually only get annoyed by threads like this, but I actually wondered where you were smile.gif Welcome back!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Aug 18 2008, 10:26 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hey welcome back O.C. wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 18 2008, 10:28 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
OC, welcome back smile.gif

Of course we missed you, glad you're back again smile.gif

About your logo:
I've tried to add a few new things but nothing looks better than it does now sad.gif
I think the best approach would be to redraw it in Illustrator making it look perfect as well as being able to making it as small and large as you wish with the same quality. And just maybe I'll be getting some great ideas along the way that could make it thos 10% better smile.gif

What do you say mate?

And if you want, I could make some t-shirt design for you as well. Flyers maybe? You name it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Aug 18 2008, 10:38 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Welcome back

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 18 2008, 11:15 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey welcome back mate!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Aug 19 2008, 12:02 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
strange I was wondering where you`d got to only the other day smile.gif

Welcome back, glad to hear your more relaxed and feeling a whole let better

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 19 2008, 12:21 AM
Instructor
Welcome back OC,
there are tons of collabs running atm
so take your spot on time. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Duncan
Aug 19 2008, 12:25 AM
Get your ass in the football thread. It's been pretty much dead in there since you've gone.

Good to have you back.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 19 2008, 01:32 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Good to see ya! Ease yourself in gently - lots of stuff happening as usual - that at least hasn't changed smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Aug 19 2008, 09:38 AM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Aug 18 2008, 10:28 PM) *
OC, welcome back smile.gif

Of course we missed you, glad you're back again smile.gif

About your logo:
I've tried to add a few new things but nothing looks better than it does now sad.gif
I think the best approach would be to redraw it in Illustrator making it look perfect as well as being able to making it as small and large as you wish with the same quality. And just maybe I'll be getting some great ideas along the way that could make it thos 10% better smile.gif

What do you say mate?

And if you want, I could make some t-shirt design for you as well. Flyers maybe? You name it biggrin.gif

That would be awesome man. I'd send some money your way and free CD's and shirts lol although the money is a lot better than our CDs biggrin.gif. Just get some designs over to me that can be redesigned please and I'm sure they will rock as you kick ass at graphics design and it's good to be back smile.gif

QUOTE (Duncan @ Aug 19 2008, 12:25 AM) *
Get your ass in the football thread. It's been pretty much dead in there since you've gone.

Good to have you back.

haha. I will be back in there. Boro were great on Saturday. I'm so happy smile.gif

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 19 2008, 01:32 AM) *
Good to see ya! Ease yourself in gently - lots of stuff happening as usual - that at least hasn't changed smile.gif

Some great lessons also. I saw your Smoke On The Water lesson which was really cool. Maybe Black Night or Space Truckin' if you have time smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 19 2008, 09:39 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Aug 19 2008, 10:37 AM) *
That would be awesome man. I'd send some money your way and free CD's and shirts lol although the money is a lot better than our CDs biggrin.gif. Just get some designs over to me that can be redesigned please and I'm sure they will rock as you kick ass at graphics design and it's good to be back smile.gif

Cool, I'll get the finished files ready this week.
I'll give you a "master" Adobe Illustrator file, High quality Jpegs for different uses, a Photoshop file and a TIFF (You should be covered for all your needs laugh.gif)
And After that I'll start sketching up some cool t-shirt design ideas, and send them to you for quality-check smile.gif

Sounds good?

This post has been edited by audiopaal: Aug 19 2008, 09:41 AM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Aug 19 2008, 09:47 AM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Aug 19 2008, 09:39 AM) *
Cool, I'll get the finished files ready this week.
I'll give you a "master" Adobe Illustrator file, High quality Jpegs for different uses, a Photoshop file and a TIFF (You should be covered for all your needs laugh.gif)
And After that I'll start sketching up some cool t-shirt design ideas, and send them to you for quality-check smile.gif

Sounds good?

That would be incredible man. We really need a good logo as we are starting to get bigger gigs here smile.gif Thanks a lot man smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:16 PM