Hello Gmc, Good to be back
jpinero
Nov 8 2012, 01:57 PM
GMC:er
Hello all Joe here from Brooklyn NY. I'm glad to be back and ready to learn.
I'm into all kinds of music but mostly metal.
I own a Schecter C1 Hellraiser Floyd Rose , Schecter Solo 6 Hellraiser , Gibson 60's Tribute Les Paul , Epiphone special customized , Dean Acoustic , Ibanez Mini for my son , Vox amp forgot the model , Fender G-Dec 3 , fender G-Dec Junior , Classic Rock , lead , Metal Vox headphone amps and Amplitube for my PC and IPad. That is all my Gear. I Look forward to rockin with GMC.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by jpinero: Nov 8 2012, 02:05 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 8 2012, 03:24 PM
Instructor
Hi Joe, welcome back ! If you're a returning member I guess you know how things work around here and the features etc.. give any of us a shout if you need any direction or help smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 9 2012, 01:22 AM
Instructor
Welcome back mate!! Great equipment!! When was the last time you've been here? Let us know if you need some help.
Enjoy GMC. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 10 2012, 02:12 PM
Instructor
Howdy Joe! Welcome back man! As the guys said, we are here to help, so shoot out! smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:55 PM