Blues Soloing Beginner, my take
browq
May 28 2008, 03:11 PM
GMC:er
hy guys

this is my take on Ivan's wonderfull blues lesson. beginner version. I recorded it without backing so you can all hear the licks more clearly. Please let me know what you think and don't be afraid to criticise

Attached File  blues_solo_beginner.mp3 ( 823.71K ) Number of downloads: 224

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Nighthawk1
May 28 2008, 03:45 PM
QUOTE (browq @ May 28 2008, 04:11 PM) *
hy guys

this is my take on Ivan's wonderfull blues lesson. beginner version. I recorded it without backing so you can all hear the licks more clearly. Please let me know what you think and don't be afraid to criticise

Attached File  blues_solo_beginner.mp3 ( 823.71K ) Number of downloads: 224

This is a nice take man. I know that piece precisely well because I practised this one very long and know the little difficulties here and there. I guess you made it quite well, but you should try to work on your timing oncemore. The blues shuffle rhthym should go permanent throughout the whole piece, if you got that...you will nail it !...the last bending lick you managed pretty well, this one is not that easy ! Respect

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Siggum
May 28 2008, 04:39 PM
Great job Browq, you played it well, would love to hear it next to a metronome.

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:16 PM