Announcement: Vocal Mtp Sign Up!, with Luciana mentoring!
Chris Evans
Dec 3 2009, 11:24 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
ok, because of your interest registered in THIS thread, you have made it happen biggrin.gif

Luciana will be running a Vocal MTP group initially with a maximum of 5 students.

This may increase a little later on once a format has been established.

as with all the other MTP`s you must have some way to capture video of yourself singing as it will allow Luciana to see any bad habits you may have that she will not be able to pick up on so easily with just mp3`s.

Because of only 5 spots available I`m going to leave this thread open for 24hours to ensure that everyone gets a chance to sign up, (varying timezones etc), I`ll then draw 5 names out of a hat tomorrow

let the replies begin! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Dec 3 2009, 11:31 AM
Experienced Rock Star
I want in if possible smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
zen
Dec 3 2009, 11:34 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I'm interested.

My attempt at singing can be heard here .. https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=31846

Thanks.

This post has been edited by zen: Dec 3 2009, 11:40 AM

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 3 2009, 11:46 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi i would love to learn how to sing smile.gif so I´m in .. (after this all i need is to learn how to sing and play guitar at the same time and i will be one step closer to jimi tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Dec 3 2009, 11:49 AM

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 3 2009, 12:33 PM
Instructor
This is great! Singing is very important to play the guitar, believe or not. It develops your ear and makes you more consciouss of what you are playing.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Lester
Dec 3 2009, 03:01 PM
Learning Roadie
Great! Please put my name in the hat as well! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gus
Dec 3 2009, 04:23 PM
GMC:er
Oh. I really would like to try vocal MTP as well.

I spent many years of my life blaming my singing, but recently I discovered I should be actually capable of doing it...

I will record something when I arrive at home.

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 3 2009, 04:37 PM
Instructor
Great stuff. I will follow this MTP group, I am really interested to see how this one is going to go.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Dec 3 2009, 06:15 PM
Singing Instructor
Wow! Im so happy! this is great! happy.gif

We are going to develope our singing ..... you'll see!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Dec 3 2009, 09:36 PM
Experienced Rock Star
QUOTE (Luciana Segovia @ Dec 3 2009, 05:15 PM) *
Wow! Im so happy! this is great! happy.gif

We are going to develope our singing ..... you'll see!

We'll see about that, I bet you never had a student like me laugh.gif, If You'll have me that is tongue.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 3 2009, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I have to sign up aswell

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Dec 3 2009, 09:41 PM
Learning Tone Master
I'm thrilled the Vocal MTP got up and running! smile.gif I can't participate at the moment (one of the reasons having no way to record myself), but I will definitely follow the guys in this one! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SonBardock
Dec 3 2009, 10:52 PM
Yahoo! I have so waited for this!

Boy age 18 in desperate need of mentored training! Got kicked outta my old band cuz they thought my singing was "not fitting"...

Please give a kid in need a chance, and I'll show the world ( and my old band ) Just how good a vocal can get!

~SonBardock

--------------------
If I could play like Muris, Sing like Kristofer and have the attitude of Lian then I would be the worlds best Rocker. Unfortunantly it seems I only have long fingers for help... ah! Guess you gotta start somewhere.

+Quote Post
Staffy
Dec 3 2009, 11:19 PM
Learning Tone Master
Im in!!! I would just love it !!!!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Dec 4 2009, 01:42 AM
Instructor
Interesting MTP smile.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Dec 4 2009, 05:09 AM
Well... I may be too late but if there is room, could I please sign-up huh.gif

It seems there is a lot of interest here! THis is great!

Robert

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"

+Quote Post
MickeM
Dec 4 2009, 05:23 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Interested!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 4 2009, 05:27 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
cool guys, I will draw the names a little later leaving this open till then smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:04 PM