Boss Digital Studio Br-532
TJHarrison5252
Jun 16 2015, 07:01 AM
GMC:er
What's up everybody!? Last week my uncle Jason gave me a Boss Digital Studio! He said that was pretty much all you need back in the day. It also came w/ a wav compressor for mp3's. Good enough for collab advice please!!! Just for the mean time until I can get something more expensive. Good news I will have enough money to buy a new guitar in 2-3 days! Probably an Ibanez prestige 655 or 652 , I'm thinking 655 learn how to use the floyd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 16 2015, 08:05 PM
Sure smile.gif That will work for collabs just fine smile.gif Congrats on your new gear! Make some recordings and share with us smile.gif

QUOTE (TJHarrison5252 @ Jun 16 2015, 02:01 AM) *
What's up everybody!? Last week my uncle Jason gave me a Boss Digital Studio! He said that was pretty much all you need back in the day. It also came w/ a wav compressor for mp3's. Good enough for collab advice please!!! Just for the mean time until I can get something more expensive. Good news I will have enough money to buy a new guitar in 2-3 days! Probably an Ibanez prestige 655 or 652 , I'm thinking 655 learn how to use the floyd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
TJHarrison5252
Jun 16 2015, 09:25 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 16 2015, 07:05 PM) *
Sure smile.gif That will work for collabs just fine smile.gif Congrats on your new gear! Make some recordings and share with us smile.gif

Thank you bro!

+Quote Post
TJHarrison5252
Jun 18 2015, 12:35 AM
QUOTE (TJHarrison5252 @ Jun 16 2015, 08:25 PM) *
Thank you bro!

Money for guitar came in! Went to a local shop and picked one up instead of ordering it online. Action is maybe a bit too high any suggestions? Just to make sure the intonation is right and leveling of the bridge, haha maybe I should of bought it online. Probably would have been in tune wink.gif

This post has been edited by TJHarrison5252: Jun 18 2015, 12:39 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 18 2015, 05:09 AM
Sure smile.gif Just take it to a luthier and have them do a full "setup" on it which should include intonation and lowering the action. Then get it back and jam away!

QUOTE (TJHarrison5252 @ Jun 17 2015, 07:35 PM) *
Money for guitar came in! Went to a local shop and picked one up instead of ordering it online. Action is maybe a bit too high any suggestions? Just to make sure the intonation is right and leveling of the bridge, haha maybe I should of bought it online. Probably would have been in tune wink.gif

+Quote Post
TJHarrison5252
Jun 18 2015, 08:44 PM
[quote name='Todd Simpson' date='Jun 18 2015, 04:09 AM' post='713459']
Sure smile.gif Just take it to a luthier and have them do a full "setup" on it which should include intonation and lowering the action. Then get it back and jam away!
[/qu
I spent over a 1000 bucks, looking online for proper measurements. Thanks bro!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 19 2015, 09:55 AM
If you just spent $1,000 on an instrument, I wouldn't try to make this your "learning session" on setup, but it's up to you smile.gif
The instrument probably needs to be properly intonated, there are tons of videos on youtube on how to do this. There are not hard and fast numbers really as each guitar is setup to each player. But generally speaking, you can lower the action, and intonate it yourself, but be very careful. If you twist the truss rod too far, you can damage the rod/neck permanently. sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:52 AM