Drums In Classical Music
DenisN
Apr 16 2010, 12:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Hy guys,

I always wondered how it would all sound like if all the ''classical'' guys had drummers biggrin.gif

check this:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 17 2010, 12:50 AM
GMC:er
I've seen some vids of this guys. His best video is the one that he plays on the most famous ringtones!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Apr 17 2010, 01:26 AM
Learning Tone Master
This was quite cool smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 17 2010, 01:22 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
hehehe good thing they didn't have this kind of drumming in those days smile.gif Its kinda annoying smile.gif)) But the guy is really playing well wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Apr 18 2010, 12:48 PM
Jazz Instructor
Actually they have some kind of percussion, bass drums and similar...

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 19 2010, 12:56 PM
Instructor
Haha, it sounds a lot worse than the real composition! smile.gif Well, rock drums are not made for these pieces. On the other hand classical orchestras had a whole bunch of percussion instruments, that were added from Romantic to modern times bit by bit.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Apr 21 2010, 01:13 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Totally agree with you Ivan! smile.gif

But there is a SymphonyX song named "Odyssey", it starts with a classical music/movie score and it has all the instruments of a rock band, and is simply brilliant!

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 19 2010, 01:56 PM) *
Haha, it sounds a lot worse than the real composition! smile.gif Well, rock drums are not made for these pieces. On the other hand classical orchestras had a whole bunch of percussion instruments, that were added from Romantic to modern times bit by bit.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 22 2010, 04:04 AM
GMC:er
Also the intro of Paradise Lost is so magical and uses the same instruments.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:54 PM