Off To See Van Halen Tonight!
Stratman58
Nov 30 2007, 01:04 AM
GMC:er
Yep, traveling with my dad to Fresno. It's at the Save Mart Center, about an hour and a half from where we live.

I'll try to bring back pics! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
God said "Let there be LIGHT"
and Chuck Norris said "Say Please"

Gear:
Ibanez RG Prestige 1570 Mirage Blue
Fender Mexican Strat HSS Arctic White
G&L Climax Marble body (Found my Gotoh trem bar!)
Crate GT1200H Half Stack
PodXTLive board
Ibanez delay and chorus tank pedals
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Nov 30 2007, 01:07 AM
OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 30 2007, 07:00 AM
I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

Drive safe.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 30 2007, 08:08 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Man you better enjoy it while there still playing.Thats awesome maybe meet Eddie smile.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
JVM
Nov 30 2007, 01:31 PM
Learning Roadie
Awesome smile.gif I almost bought tickets for the greensboro NC show but a couple of my friends were out of town at the time and the others didn't want to go, and I didn't want to go alone sad.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Stratman58
Dec 1 2007, 12:57 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Nov 30 2007, 04:31 AM) *
Awesome smile.gif I almost bought tickets for the greensboro NC show but a couple of my friends were out of town at the time and the others didn't want to go, and I didn't want to go alone sad.gif tongue.gif

It was an awesome show! Unforunately, all my pics are quite bad as I was in a nosebleed seat; dad and I just couldn't shell out the $150/ticket to get a somewhat better seat. Van Halen and Roth not only performed their music well, but put on a great show too! I was a bit nervous; I read prior reviews of their tour stating how they got out of sync quite a bit. In Fresno, they were as tight as you can get and the presence got everyone going.
Opened up with Jamie's cryin' and ended with a modified Eruption, surprisingly blink.gif . Encore was Jump, and what a great song it was to finish up the night!

I am proud to say that even though I'm 18, I can say I saw Van Halen in concert...a term typically only a generation ahead of me can say!

Great concert Eddie, thanks! biggrin.gif

--------------------
God said "Let there be LIGHT"
and Chuck Norris said "Say Please"

Gear:
Ibanez RG Prestige 1570 Mirage Blue
Fender Mexican Strat HSS Arctic White
G&L Climax Marble body (Found my Gotoh trem bar!)
Crate GT1200H Half Stack
PodXTLive board
Ibanez delay and chorus tank pedals

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:00 PM