46 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
What You're Listening Now
Mertay
Jun 12 2017, 08:34 PM
GMC:er
A topic for shared music to be collected in one topic so they won't be lost in the forum archive. No genre, language etc. restrictions+feel free to comment.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jun 12 2017, 08:34 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 12 2017, 08:54 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
awesome idea biggrin.gif Ive lost count of the amount of great songs / bands Ive found through GMC.

There's 2 songs I seem to be unable to get enough of at the moment...

This is about the heroic rescue of our stone cool.gif

and this just might be the best cover Ive heard in a long time

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 12 2017, 10:28 PM
Wonderwoman movie is out now and seems to be doing fine. I wantched a video where composers of the DC comic series decided to do something different for wonderwoman and worked with Tina Guo;

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 12 2017, 11:35 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
well, that's the best vibrato Ive ever.... watched ph34r.gif
brilliant track.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 12 2017, 11:41 PM
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 12 2017, 10:35 PM) *
well, that's the best vibrato Ive ever.... watched ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 13 2017, 06:59 PM
Was shared on GMC before but thought would be cool to share here too;

Steve has the best guitar tones aside his awesome playing, we don't mention him here enough;

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 14 2017, 07:11 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
couple of new tracks out recently which Im digging.
Cant believe Ive been listening to Alice Cooper since I was 13 and he's still putting out great music. LOL! Im SO not 13 anymore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_w79N418Y

and the new steven wilson track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGTsN0L6x84

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 14 2017, 08:29 AM
GMC Founder

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jun 14 2017, 10:50 AM
Learning Tone Master
Lately I became obsessed by a song from the movie "The shadow effect". The composer is Denis Surov, a very young guy which is definitely very talented.
I like everything from this song: the melody, atmosphere, lyrics and Denis voice which is very warm. I must recognize that I'm not a fan of his guitar tone but I think it fit perfect in the context wink.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 14 2017, 07:01 PM
Classic Metal tunes being done on tradition instruments is just awesome IMHO smile.gif They seem to translate well! I even like it when they turn them in to something odd like techno. Good pull!

QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 12 2017, 03:54 PM) *
awesome idea biggrin.gif Ive lost count of the amount of great songs / bands Ive found through GMC.

There's 2 songs I seem to be unable to get enough of at the moment...

This is about the heroic rescue of our stone cool.gif

and this just might be the best cover Ive heard in a long time

This is just awesome. TINA is amazing and she is really taking off latley. She did an amazing job playing with EINAR from WARDRUNA during a big live concert where they did bits from vikings. She plays with a guitar style pedal board and gets some crazy tones out of that cello. Great to see her doing well smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jun 12 2017, 05:28 PM) *
Wonderwoman movie is out now and seems to be doing fine. I wantched a video where composers of the DC comic series decided to do something different for wonderwoman and worked with Tina Guo;

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 14 2017, 07:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Mertay @ Jun 12 2017, 10:28 PM) *

Definitely the best vibrato technique ever, and I've watched a lot of women doing their vibrato thing smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 15 2017, 02:41 PM
Instructor

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 16 2017, 02:44 PM
Instructor
Can I comment again??

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 18 2017, 03:19 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
been listening to this today. It kinda reminds me of something else a bit..... cant place it though. Either way, its a cool song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdYHnulCms

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 22 2017, 07:43 PM

smile.gif

https://scontent.fsaw1-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1...amp;oe=59CFCD38

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jun 22 2017, 07:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 22 2017, 10:37 PM
Instructor
Are you using Spotify?

These are some lists that I've created:

Modern Guitar Love: https://open.spotify.com/user/11102720717/p...jl92Uq9cfsx8TOG

Recommended Rock Songs: https://open.spotify.com/user/cirsemusic/pl...kBl305iPfYjq2aY

Cirse's favorite tracks: https://open.spotify.com/user/11102720717/p...Thkm46o7QUcl1fc

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 23 2017, 04:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 23 2017, 06:23 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 22 2017, 10:37 PM) *
Are you using Spotify?

These are some lists that I've created:

some great songs on those lists smile.gif I started using spotify earlier this year and really like it. Never used to bother with streaming sites but its been really convenient and I found a bunch of new bands.

I have a spare account that I use for playlists at work and I always make sure to have some Cirse on it. So you guys get regularly blasted out in a Scottish warehouse which might not be as impressive as being on the same bill as Metallica but then again Metallica didnt even make it on the playlist biggrin.gif

been listening to this track a lot recently. Its got the best pre-chorus ever..... if you are impressed be lots of swearing, which I am smile.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XjuOxOl3kE

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jun 23 2017, 04:41 PM) *

OYFG! that is brilliant LOL!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 23 2017, 06:24 PM
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 23 2017, 05:23 PM) *
OYFG! that is brilliant LOL!

Yeah I might be getting addicted biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 23 2017, 06:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 23 2017, 02:23 PM) *
I have a spare account that I use for playlists at work and I always make sure to have some Cirse on it. So you guys get regularly blasted out in a Scottish warehouse which might not be as impressive as being on the same bill as Metallica but then again Metallica didnt even make it on the playlist biggrin.gif

That's awesome! I'd love to have a short vid of your co workers while listening to Cirse! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

46 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:36 AM