Elite Acoustics Stomp Mix 4
Todd Simpson
Jan 26 2020, 08:27 AM
GMC:er
I recently reviewed the STOMP MIX 4 from ELITE ACOUSTICS. It's a stomp box that also happens to be a 4 channel mixer with on board DSP (eq, reverb, delay, gate, compressor). It's not an audio interface. It's mixer that fits on a pedal board. I borrowed it from the vendor to try it out and review. I don't think it's for me as I am not it's target market, I was mostly just curious about it. Do you think you'd need something like this?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 26 2020, 08:47 PM
video link not working

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 26 2020, 09:33 PM
Sorry a bout that, vid was accidently set to private. Should work now smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 26 2020, 03:47 PM) *
video link not working

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 29 2020, 03:44 PM
Learning Roadie
The X6 would be perfect for me when I do acoustic worship sets with another guy, him on guitar and vocals and me with mandolin and vocals. minimum setup

This post has been edited by PosterBoy: Jan 29 2020, 03:52 PM

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 29 2020, 11:45 PM
This unit and it's big brother are very handy units indeed. They pack a lot of features in to a very small footprint. Even the x6 can fit on a pedal board. Both units provide enough dsp to provide fx and level/tone control without having to use a large sound board. Very clever design.

here is a vid with the big brother x6.

I recorded my review directly through the unit with a phantom powered mic to show how well it supports about any mic you throw at it. Great little unit!
Todd
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jan 29 2020, 10:44 AM) *
The X6 would be perfect for me when I do acoustic worship sets with another guy, him on guitar and vocals and me with mandolin and vocals. minimum setup

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 29 2020, 11:49 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:47 AM