Reunited At Long Last, me and my #1
Goliath
Feb 27 2008, 05:28 AM
GMC:er
So as some of you know I was robbed at the end of January and because of it I dropped off my 3 high end guitars at a coworkers place while we settled down and got our door fixed and ensured the a-hole wasn't coming back. Well finally I felt secure enough last week to get my guitars back. She brought 2 on thursday and 1 on friday. The one on friday had to be by itself because it has a freaking huge coffin case because it's a big bad King V! So my DV8-R is back in my hands and I played it for probably close to 3 hours tonight. Even my RG and my S don't feel as good to play, the RG was even more expensive. That through neck really makes a difference and those DM sig Live Wire actives sing like crazy!

Leave stories of you getting back together with your mainstay guitar after a hiatus.

It was a truly wonderful feeling!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Tuubsu
Feb 27 2008, 12:35 PM
GMC:er
I guess this is a little similiar story...

So, I was still with my very first guitar which I loved and cherished so much, it was a winered epiphone les paul. So summer vacation had just ended and I had just gotten ready for school but, I had some time left so I went playing in my garage(concrete floor) I was jamming around good, when suddenly all blacks out... a little later I wake up on a totally different location(on our front yard) And I felt like I couldn't even stand up by myself, bleeding from my head...

Later I was taken to the hospital and I found out I had an epileptic seizure. And the whole time I was in the hospital 2-3 days(can't remember) I kept thinking I had an epileptic seizure while playing my guitar and I hope I didn't break it! unsure.gif

After I got home I was thrilled to find out it had only couple of minor scrathces and it played better then ever! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:01 PM