Danny Here, Im a noob :)
bfmv_cob
May 5 2007, 07:24 PM
GMC:er
Hello gmc smile.gif First of all! GREAT SITE <3<3!
My name Danny smile.gif .Im 15 from Norway. I have been playing guitar for months but i really really really suck but i joined gmc few days ago and im learning alot! soo many things to do and practice. Its good that kris says that it can take months or weeks to learn because thats true. I heard about GMC on ultimate guitar. The only thing im finding very very difficult right now is that when to strum down and when to strum up :S for example nirvana-smells like teen spirit and i suck changing string and other stuff but im learning alot from GMC smile.gif which i didnt learned in months! Im gona try my best and learn everything i can from GMC ! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
NOob DaNnY

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by bfmv_cob: May 5 2007, 07:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 5 2007, 08:48 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (bfmv_cob @ May 5 2007, 02:24 PM) *
Hello gmc smile.gif First of all! GREAT SITE <3<3!
My name Danny smile.gif .Im 15 from Norway. I have been playing guitar for months but i really really really suck but i joined gmc few days ago and im learning alot! soo many things to do and practice. Its good that kris says that it can take months or weeks to learn because thats true. I heard about GMC on ultimate guitar. The only thing im finding very very difficult right now is that when to strum down and when to strum up :S for example nirvana-smells like teen spirit and i suck changing string and other stuff but im learning alot from GMC smile.gif which i didnt learned in months! Im gona try my best and learn everything i can from GMC ! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
NOob DaNnY

Welcome and good luck smile.gif Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
J.E.M
May 5 2007, 11:33 PM
Hi

Welcome to the guitar club at GMC tongue.gif
Try to keep motivated and don't be afraid to ask questions,it takes a little time to get it right.
Best of luck kid,play until your finger's bleed!!!

Kult med flere norske her,kan si at du har valgt riktig sted. Jeg har lært masse her,helt konge!! smile.gif
(Yeah that was in Norwegian you noobs tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 5 2007, 11:50 PM
Instructor
Welcome m8!

Don't worry you'll get strumming down! You just have to feel the rythm of the song and that's it!

Keep rockin'! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Pavel: May 5 2007, 11:50 PM

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Robin
May 6 2007, 02:35 AM
Dæsken, virker som det er kommet en del norske til GMC nå, artig. Velkommen.

+Quote Post
bfmv_cob
May 6 2007, 06:32 PM
thanks everyone smile.gif!! ty all nowegian people smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:15 AM