What's Your Favourite Song To Play And Chill?
OruKhan
Dec 14 2012, 01:45 PM
GMC:er
Just a random question, maybe to introduce myself a little bit more
to what other people like to entertain themselves with the guitar.
Personally i really enjoy play once, maybe twice or more times
"Time Flies" by "Porcupine Tree"; even though i can't master those
mistakes i've been having for years hahah.
Oh well.

What about you guys?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spock
Jan 14 2013, 03:10 PM
GMC:er
Hello OruKhan.

Interesting you mention that band (Porcupine Tree), I had never heard of them until this week, and a couple of guys I'm going to start playing with love them, now I see your suggestion. Very interested now.

For me, to answer your question, the songs vary. I go through stages with bands that I get onto them and it's all I listen to. But I guess mostly I enjoy playing along with Tool. I love their heavy drum oriented rhythms.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 14 2013, 03:44 PM
Instructor
Nowadays I'm playing an chord melody version of Pet Cemetery by The Ramones that I arranged every time that I start playing on the acoustic guitar...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
The Professor
Jan 16 2013, 04:09 PM
Theory Instructor
For some reason I always jam on a blues. Just love the form so if I grab a guitar and are just chilling I usually jam on a blues.

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:35 AM