Melodic Hard Rock Soloing In A Minor, UPLOADS ONLY
Jonathan Burgos
Dec 10 2009, 08:16 PM
GMC:er

Well guys ... here you can give me the work biggrin.gif . See you! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my LESSONS
Check my music at MYSPACE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Dec 13 2009, 02:32 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Ok man, I just loved this backing track and don't wanna fail you so here's my attempt since I'm to busy to handle collabs next week. I feel that some ideas are not that well connected but I went for a more groove feel. smile.gif

Thanks for the backing wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Dec 13 2009, 07:04 PM
Alright,
Here is my first take, It was difficult for me to find my way. I think I'm learning to hear the tempo, and I'm learning to follow the beat. huh.gif
If that makes sense, as I don't play in a band and don't really record much, it's interesting that this is a skill that I need to develop. Feedback is great, I look forward to hearing from you all! cool.gif

This post has been edited by Hammerhead: Dec 13 2009, 07:56 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Melodic_Hard_Rockprojectnbt2.mp3 ( 954.13K ) Number of downloads: 293
Attached File  Melodic_Hard_Rockprojectwbt2.mp3 ( 954.13K ) Number of downloads: 305

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Dec 13 2009, 09:01 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Jonathan, here's my take, but it could be changed if you don't like it. I'm not quite sure tongue.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Burgos_Hardrock_WBT.mp3 ( 937.03K ) Number of downloads: 578
Attached File  Burgos_Hardrock_solo.mp3 ( 937.03K ) Number of downloads: 532

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
JamesT
Dec 14 2009, 06:57 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
Hey Jonathan:
Here's my take. Thanks for the awesome lesson and great backing tracks. I tried to do an original spin on some of the ideas in your lesson using a little bit of the Aminor and Aminor pentatonic scales also with a few arpeggio runs and some repeating segments. Let me know if anything should be changed or if the dry guitar should be uploaded without effects.

[attachment=19498:20091214...inor_wbt.mp3]
[attachment=19497:20091214...inor_nbt.mp3]

Jim.

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Dec 14 2009, 03:54 PM
OK I was not happy with mine and wanted to try again... so I kept it slow, and I warmed up the tone as well. dry.gif I think it has a very different feel...

I had to redo the recording levels mad.gif , it was distorting too much so here are the new files! wink.gif

This post has been edited by Hammerhead: Dec 19 2009, 07:30 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Melodictake3NBT.mp3 ( 976.53K ) Number of downloads: 445
Attached File  Melodictake3WBT.mp3 ( 976.53K ) Number of downloads: 456

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"

+Quote Post
Jonathan Burgos
Dec 14 2009, 11:46 PM
Great guys! and thanks for the words! I´m glad to like my work. See you ... soon! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Check out my LESSONS

+Quote Post
Alex Lewis
Dec 18 2009, 02:05 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Here you go
Attached File  hard_rock_collab_with_bt.mp3 ( 1.16MB ) Number of downloads: 244

Attached File  ivans_ballad_without_bt.mp3 ( 718.77K ) Number of downloads: 185

Cheers

Alex

--------------------

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Dec 19 2009, 02:58 PM
So I realized I was about to be late for this collaboration (migrated to a new computer) and discovered when I opened the project... I had recorded a take back on 12/6? Sure enough, I had.

Attached File  JBMHR_jafo_t1_full.mp3 ( 1.84MB ) Number of downloads: 562

Attached File  JBMHR_jafo_t1_solo.mp3 ( 1.84MB ) Number of downloads: 533

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Staffy
Dec 21 2009, 09:37 AM
Learning Tone Master
Here's my take Jonathan, right on the deadline, as usual... tongue.gif

Gear used:
Ibanez AM-200 with Hex pickup and Roland VG-99 (LA-Lead preset)
straight into the mix with nothing added!!!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Berglmir
Dec 21 2009, 09:05 PM
Here´s my complete re-work of my take for this great backtrack.
I hope there is something in it worth listening!? wink.gif

Cheers

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Berglmir_MHR_WBT.mp3 ( 1.41MB ) Number of downloads: 209
Attached File  Berglmir_MHR_NBT.mp3 ( 1.41MB ) Number of downloads: 192

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Dec 21 2009, 11:45 PM
Learning Tone Guru
I was intonating my guitar, and accidentally snapped off the intonation-screw sad.gif sad.gif So I can't make a take.. sorry

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Dec 22 2009, 02:27 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Sorry for the late take man biggrin.gif
This isn't my best work for a collab and not to original so sorry for that. The list of things to get done grows big this time of year and the time I get to play guitar gets less. I had a few listens to your lesson tonight, download the backing and hit record.
I really love all your lessons and backing tracks so your honest comments given the circumstances are appreciated. smile.gif

Cheers,

Attached File  Skillet___Melodic_A_mino_WBT.mp3 ( 1.38MB ) Number of downloads: 215

Attached File  Skillet___Melodic_A_mino_NoBT_.mp3 ( 1.38MB ) Number of downloads: 194

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Dec 22 2009, 04:44 AM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Jonathan Burgos
Dec 22 2009, 08:33 PM
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Dec 21 2009, 07:45 PM) *
I was intonating my guitar, and accidentally snapped off the intonation-screw sad.gif sad.gif So I can't make a take.. sorry

Don´t worry Dexxter! I see you in the next collab man! take care! See you wink.gif

QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Dec 21 2009, 10:27 PM) *
Sorry for the late take man biggrin.gif
This isn't my best work for a collab and not to original so sorry for that. The list of things to get done grows big this time of year and the time I get to play guitar gets less. I had a few listens to your lesson tonight, download the backing and hit record.
I really love all your lessons and backing tracks so your honest comments given the circumstances are appreciated. smile.gif

Cheers,

Attached File  Skillet___Melodic_A_mino_WBT.mp3 ( 1.38MB ) Number of downloads: 215

Attached File  Skillet___Melodic_A_mino_NoBT_.mp3 ( 1.38MB ) Number of downloads: 194

Do not worry and thank you very much for your words. I promise to give the best of me in this collab and help everyone with their results. Thanks you for study my lessons and enjoy them. See you my friend. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Check out my LESSONS

+Quote Post
Jonathan Burgos
Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM
QUOTE (Alex Lewis @ Dec 17 2009, 10:05 PM) *
Here you go
Attached File  hard_rock_collab_with_bt.mp3 ( 1.16MB ) Number of downloads: 244

Attached File  ivans_ballad_without_bt.mp3 ( 718.77K ) Number of downloads: 185

Cheers

Alex

Alex, you have a wrong file buddy! check out!

--------------------

Check out my LESSONS

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Dec 23 2009, 07:16 PM
Hey Jonathan!

I'm sorry that I'm so late with my take, but I hope I still can submit it smile.gif I was unable to record anything earlier..

So, it's basically a simple theme with some variations. The take is not clean, there are some bum notes and AP part is not so clear, so I'm going to rerecord it tonight if I can (somehow all collabs are so tough for fingertips - after each one the index finger always hurts biggrin.gif ). Otherwise, I'll post a "without BT" version smile.gif.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  hard_rock_collab_wbt.mp3 ( 938.49K ) Number of downloads: 203

+Quote Post
Alex Lewis
Dec 23 2009, 10:28 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Here goes again sorry for the mistake

Attached File  hard_rock_collab_2_with_bt.mp3 ( 1.17MB ) Number of downloads: 217

Attached File  hard_rock_collab_2_without_bt.mp3 ( 1.17MB ) Number of downloads: 201

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jonathan Burgos
Dec 23 2009, 11:22 PM
QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Dec 23 2009, 03:16 PM) *
Hey Jonathan!

I'm sorry that I'm so late with my take, but I hope I still can submit it smile.gif I was unable to record anything earlier..

So, it's basically a simple theme with some variations. The take is not clean, there are some bum notes and AP part is not so clear, so I'm going to rerecord it tonight if I can (somehow all collabs are so tough for fingertips - after each one the index finger always hurts biggrin.gif ). Otherwise, I'll post a "without BT" version smile.gif.

Nice work man! I wating your work without BT!!! see you. Harry up! laugh.gif

--------------------

Check out my LESSONS

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Dec 24 2009, 04:20 AM
So, here is what I've managed to record now after ~1 hour of trying smile.gif (it's 5 am here). Still not perfect, but I think there are less mistakes. Messed up the end of AP part basically because I know how to begin it, but haven't learned the end laugh.gif . Some parts don't sound as I want them to sound, but I think all in all this take is pretty nice smile.gif . A couple more days of practicing and I would've made it perfect biggrin.gif

Hope you like it! smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  hard_rock_collab_wbt_01.mp3 ( 938.49K ) Number of downloads: 222
Attached File  hard_rock_collab_nbt_01.mp3 ( 938.49K ) Number of downloads: 202

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:39 PM