> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Nikeman64 - Neoclassical Solo For Beginners
Grade
Nikeman64 - Neclassical Solo For Beginners
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

nikeman64
Jun 15 2011, 11:43 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey GMC,

Nikeman64
Neoclassical Solo For Beginners - Level 3
Instructor : Emir Hot

Original : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/neocla..._for_beginners/

Gear Used : Ibanez JS, Line 6 POD X3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UngKW5QbB8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

If there are instructors who didn't vote for my other take, Beginners Solo In D (posted june 8) please do so, so I can get graded. It was my first test and screwed up with the Poll but now it's there so, if you would be so kind to grade, thank you. smile.gif

Nico

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jun 20 2011, 05:27 PM

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 15 2011, 11:59 AM
Instructor
I really like this tune.. I bet it was fun to play !

A couple of points to work on in your playing would be your vibrato and bending. I think you've got quite a good vibrato.. it is not too fast and sounds moderate and strong.. but I would like to see you pushing the strings 'down' towards the floor as well, not just up. If you can direct your vibrato down it will help you on the lower, thicker strings smile.gif

Some of the bends were a little sharp, so spend some time on lessons that concentrate on this area.

The rest of your take was great, you have really good timing and you articulated the phrases very well ! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 15 2011, 02:37 PM
Instructor
Good take smile.gif Added to Ben's points I think that you should also pay a little more attention to the pitch, while executing the vibrato wink.gif otherwise, good one! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 19 2011, 09:18 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Strong take. As mentioned before - pay attention to pitch of the notes when bending/adding vibrato.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 19 2011, 05:13 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
8!! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:25 AM