2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Thankyou Gmc
loundzilla
Sep 3 2009, 10:15 PM
GMC:er
I've learned more in the last 2-3 weeks of joining you guys than i have in like 8 months of playing on my own! My picking, fretting and timing has increased 300%!

I can move around the neck alot cleaner and faster and I can actually hit the string properly when i alt pick now which i couldn't before..... if only I had found this site 8 months ago when i first started playing !!

Thank You GMC!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When I look in the mirror I see a face-melting guitar shredder.... maybe my mirror tells the future?
Download the GMC Guitar Theory Grimoire Here!

Guitars
Ibanez RGA42 (EMG 81/85 pickups)
Takemine G series electro acoustic

Equipment
Line 6 spider 3 75 amp
Line 6 POD studio UX2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 3 2009, 10:18 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Glad you are making such big progress! We all regret not having this opportunity when we were starting! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Sep 3 2009, 10:20 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Sep 3 2009, 11:18 PM) *
Glad you are making such big progress! We all regret not having this opportunity when we were starting! smile.gif

I am not, since i had it - and I can agree with OP. GMC is great helping hand. What you want is what you get smile.gif

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 3 2009, 10:21 PM
Lets go fishing!

I am glad you are having such a great time - keep on rocking!! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 3 2009, 10:25 PM
Instructor
This is great to hear from new members! Congratulations and keep up the good work. I hope to hear your playing in some future collaborations or REC program!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 3 2009, 10:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
Congrats! Now imagine where you're at in a year biggrin.gif

GMC... To quote the great philosopher known by some as Andrew Cockburn: "I'm not leaving! Ever!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 3 2009, 10:50 PM
Instructor
Killer news! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Sep 4 2009, 08:13 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've been around for 3 - 4 months and I can say exactly the same. smile.gif

My play improved greatly, it's cleaner, smoother and faster than ever before. I can feel my fingers getting better everyday and I never felt stuck in the progress.

Plus, I learned some good theories which help my improvisation and my understanding of music.

So, thanks a lot GMC! smile.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Sep 4 2009, 08:47 AM
GMC is the heavens above where the gods lay and feed their vast knowledge of guitar to our hungry unworthy minds smile.gif

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
djohnneay
Sep 4 2009, 10:03 AM
I've been around since I began playing the guitar and I must say, it truly helped me prevent nasty habits.

--------------------

+Quote Post
iamblackmo
Sep 4 2009, 01:44 PM
QUOTE (djohnneay @ Sep 4 2009, 05:03 AM) *
I've been around since I began playing the guitar and I must say, it truly helped me prevent nasty habits.

I really want to second this. I came back to GMC after a haiutus, and even during that time I dearly missed the site. I have learned more from Muris, Emir, Ivan, and others (Carlos, Hisham, and etc) that I feel that this membership is invaluable as-long as I am playing guitar 5-6 hours a-day.

I am still trying to find someone who's skill outstand me enough for me to want to pay for a sit-down twice a month. I have come to the point where I am reaching a hump in my learning curve and I am progressing, but not as fast as if I had someone to watch and pick up on my errors.

Also, it is fun watching Kris learn as we do!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 4 2009, 02:40 PM
Instructor
Always a big pleasure to see how members are advancing. Thanks for this, it serves as a motivation boost to us instructors as well smile.gif

Cheers

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 4 2009, 03:42 PM
Instructor
Awesome news!
I too have improved and learned a lot by being here!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
iamblackmo
Sep 4 2009, 04:30 PM
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Sep 4 2009, 10:42 AM) *
Awesome news!
I too have improved and learned a lot by being here!

Agh! I forgot about David. I honestly think that your videos are the most informative on the site because of your insightful theory before each lesson.

+Quote Post
Kizaze44
Sep 4 2009, 04:33 PM
I've learned more here in two years than the previous 20!

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Sep 4 2009, 04:43 PM
QUOTE (Kizaze44 @ Sep 4 2009, 10:33 AM) *
I've learned more here in two years than the previous 20!

Similar situation for me, about 4 months (give or take a week) and it really made great use of the ~21 years of "kinda playing" look almost pointless... almost.

Great site, resource, community, etc.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Sep 4 2009, 05:27 PM
Jazz Instructor
I am glad to hear that.... That is like universal experience of GMC!
I have a friend I reffered recently and he is totally into GMC, all he talks is GMC!
smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 5 2009, 07:37 AM
Instructor
Always good to hear that GMC can help. Keep up the good work smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Jenbu
Sep 5 2009, 10:27 AM
yeah it has also helped me alot biggrin.gif
Nice lessons and a friendly community.

+Quote Post
GGTopGuitarist
Sep 6 2009, 01:50 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
i've been here for just over a month and have found some very useful and challenging lessons smile.gif i'de like to see just how many hours of the last month i've spent on this website biggrin.gif probably about a hundred

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:58 PM