Me
kebretbrown
Nov 30 2013, 08:14 PM
GMC:er
Hi my name is Saulo, I live in Switzerland,I'm Brasilian and I'm 24 years old. I would like to sorry for my English but I only speak Italian and Portugues. I casually saw this site and I really appreciated how you perfectly explain all the tecniques and all kind of style. I created a little band a few months ago and now we try to see what kind of style all toghe what kind of style we have. In all of my musician life I try to take every thing I could to every kind of music then I heard but I can say for shure that I prefer is hard rock music. I thanks every master that make every lesson on this site the was made very well thanks a lot.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Taka Perry
Dec 1 2013, 12:38 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Saulo,

Great to see you on GMC biggrin.gif It's an awesome little community here. If you've got any question, don't hesitate to ask smile.gif See you around

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 1 2013, 01:06 AM

Welcome to GMC!! smile.gif This is a great place to be for any musician. Hop in to the VIDEO CHATS and the REC lessons, and the FORUM!

Todd

QUOTE (kebretbrown @ Nov 30 2013, 02:14 PM) *
Hi my name is Saulo, I live in Switzerland,I'm Brasilian and I'm 24 years old. I would like to sorry for my English but I only speak Italian and Portugues. I casually saw this site and I really appreciated how you perfectly explain all the tecniques and all kind of style. I created a little band a few months ago and now we try to see what kind of style all toghe what kind of style we have. In all of my musician life I try to take every thing I could to every kind of music then I heard but I can say for shure that I prefer is hard rock music. I thanks every master that make every lesson on this site the was made very well thanks a lot.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 1 2013, 11:11 AM
Instructor
Hello Saulo, welcome to GMC ! Your English is fine, language is never a problem here. If you have any questions you can ask anybody any time smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 2 2013, 04:19 AM
Instructor
Hi Saulo! Welcome to the site! It's great to see you introducing yourself at the forum! Don't worry about your English, it's really good. We are here ready to help you so please tell us which are your favourites styles / bands and how we can help you to take your guitar playing to a new level! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Doug Lane
Dec 2 2013, 05:05 AM
Welcome to the family Saulo! You're going to have a lot of fun here.

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 2 2013, 07:36 AM
Learning Tone Master

Hi Saulo! Welcome to GMC!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Dec 2 2013, 08:41 AM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome, Ate Logo

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:59 PM