Christmas Ballad Video Collaboration!, UPLOADS & COMMENTS TOPIC
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 13 2010, 09:49 PM
Instructor
Here you can post your takes for this collaboration guys, here is the main topic:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=37490

To remind you, you must record videos for this collaboration in order to participate! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Dec 16 2010, 04:55 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Hi there here is my entry, not very christmashish but You can see the "santa thing" lying on my couch.

If sound files are also needed, I can post them:)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 16 2010, 05:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Dec 16 2010, 03:55 PM) *
Hi there here is my entry, not very christmashish but You can see the "santa thing" lying on my couch.

Excellent use of classical vibrato at 0:31 Marek ! Well done !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Dec 16 2010, 06:07 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Thanks to Your lesson Ben! smile.gif \m/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 16 2010, 06:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Dec 16 2010, 05:07 PM) *
Thanks to Your lesson Ben! smile.gif \m/

Well I'm really pleased.. you've obviously put the work in.. it sounds great.. keep at it !! smile.gif

+Quote Post
K1R
Dec 22 2010, 06:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here is my take

Attached File  Untitled.wmv ( 56.77MB ) Number of downloads: 195

Let me know if you need audio files.

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Fre
Dec 23 2010, 05:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
This is my take. It has suuuper bad video quality. Sorry for that. I noticed too late I had to put on lights. biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Take_1.mp3 ( 1.2MB ) Number of downloads: 106

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 23 2010, 06:08 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Here's mine...forgot to put some Christmas in the video though...

Merry Christmas!

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Fre
Dec 23 2010, 06:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
Cool Gitarrero!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 23 2010, 07:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (K1R @ Dec 22 2010, 05:46 PM) *
Here is my take

This is great Kirill, it's nice to see you taking chances and being adventurous... I like the bit of classical vibrato too wink.gif Also great job at using your little finger for bends smile.gif Good man !!

QUOTE (Fre @ Dec 23 2010, 04:13 PM) *
This is my take. It has suuuper bad video quality. Sorry for that. I noticed too late I had to put on lights. biggrin.gif

Another excellent take here.. I'm very impressed with how much feeling you guys have all been putting into your solos. Great string bending here Fre, and I see you're also adding some different vibratos there. Also, brilliant use of chords there..! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 23 2010, 05:08 PM) *
Here's mine...forgot to put some Christmas in the video though...

Merry Christmas!

Christian

Great take Christian.. nice use of slides there.. Steve Vai better watch his back wink.gif Love the A chord at the end too !! cool.gif I must say this for all of you, great note choices guys !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 23 2010, 07:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Haha...thanks Ben and Fre!
Yesterday it was Yngwie, now I'm being compared to Steve Vai..who's gonna be next, Ben? wink.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 23 2010, 07:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 23 2010, 06:22 PM) *
Haha...thanks Ben and Fre!
Yesterday it was Yngwie, now I'm being compared to Steve Vai..who's gonna be next, Ben? wink.gif

Well you just gotta stop getting too good then wink.gif Maybe it will be Paul Gilbert or Joe Satriani next ? cool.gif

+Quote Post
Fre
Dec 23 2010, 09:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks Ben!

+Quote Post
K1R
Dec 23 2010, 09:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 23 2010, 08:13 PM) *
This is great Kirill, it's nice to see you taking chances and being adventurous... I like the bit of classical vibrato too wink.gif Also great job at using your little finger for bends smile.gif Good man !!

Thank you Ben smile.gif

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 26 2010, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru

Heres mine

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 26 2010, 06:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (superize @ Dec 26 2010, 10:56 AM) *
Heres mine

That's a lovely tone Superize... I especially like the choked picking on some of the bends.. your playing reminds me a bit of Kirk Hammett in this video smile.gif

+Quote Post
Fre
Dec 26 2010, 06:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
Very nice take superize!!

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 26 2010, 10:53 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
It was mostly improvised.

I am not happy with it

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:54 AM