4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Favorite Bands?, And Why
The Uncreator
Jul 13 2007, 07:03 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (steve25 @ Jul 13 2007, 10:54 AM) *
Children of Bodom .Obviously the most noticeable part about COB is the solo guitar stuff but i don't think the other band mates get enough credit.

Yeah, Janne Warman is an amazing Keyboardist, one of the best out there, and the Drums on any given COB Album are awesome, very solid and have got an excellent groove.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 26 2007, 01:13 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
[attachment=1101:attachment]There are alot of great bands but my absolute favorits are

Rhapsody: I like them because of their nice melody and lucas amazing guitar solos

Blind Guardian: Who can not like Blind Guardian. I really like their fast playing and Andres nice soloriffs. and Hansis singing is amazing.

Heavenly: For you who havent listened to them should do it because this i metal at its best. very fast playing
and reaaly heavy.

Nightwish: I really like their slow songs with emppus slow guitar solos. To bad that tarja has left the band but i thjink that the new singer Annete Olzon will fill the hole nicely.

Hammerfall: They have very great lyrics and and solos.

Axenstar: This is a power metal band from sweden and i really like their guitar licks and melodys

Their are some other bands that i listened to but theese are the ones i like the most

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by superize: Jul 27 2007, 04:05 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 26 2007, 02:12 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
EXCELLENT Choices, Especially with Blind Guardian smile.gif

+Quote Post
St.DAnger
Jul 29 2007, 02:22 PM
GMC:er
Does anybody here wrote Motorhead?? It's a legend for me too... I like Lemmy's voice, it's so 'unsmoked' biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:18 AM