Ep Artwork, What do you think?
The Uncreator
Mar 19 2011, 03:58 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Awhile ago I "released" a free "album" of sorts. It was more of a personal accomplishment than anything else really. But I have been posting all my material on several different forums and have been advised to release an EP or Demo, something with a few tracks that I should pour my time into to make of purchaseable quality. And yes I made up that word. smile.gif

With the last project I did, It was all older songs I had already written, Just refined. All these (with the exception of one) are songs I have written in the last 5-6 months. Newer, fresher, and of higher quality.

That being out of the way, here is just some artwork I have been working on, wanting to see what you guys think so far.

EDIT

Also working through several logo's, have posted on the UG logo thread, and I am working on several things myself, this is just a rough draft really, but I like it so far. Simple, but effective I think.

Its an iconic image of space, the Pillars Of Creation.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:29 PM