Morris Mg-150
Hungus
Jul 24 2007, 08:11 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys this is only my 2nd post but I have been browsing these forums for awhile now so I know how knowledgable you all are so I wanted to ask you a question about my guitar. My dad just recently gave me his old Morris MG-150 acoustic guitar which he bought second hand about 12 years ago so im not really sure exactly how old it is. The problem with it is that it has a loose neck joint and needs to be taken off and reset I think.. it was my old man who took it into the shop so I dont know exactly the details but thats what he just told me. The problem for me is that it is going to cost me around 300 NZD which is a fair bit of money for me..

What I am really wanting to know from you guys is if you think it would be worth it to spend that much to get it fixed. What are the quallity of these guitars like? I tryed to do abit of a search for them on google but I never found this model.

I have also taken a couple of (poor quallity) pictures of it.. they would be better but I have an average camera and I couldnt get decent lighting.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

[attachment=1074:attachment]

Attached Image

Cheers in advance for the help

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Hungus: Jul 25 2007, 01:08 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:35 PM