Best Audio Interface I"ve Ever Owned.
Todd Simpson
Jan 29 2014, 05:21 AM
GMC:er
I recently bought a PRESONUS 16.0.2 firewire audio interface and I keep being more and more impressed with it the further I dig in to it.

I run two mics in to it that mic my main guitar cab (A George Lynch edition Genz Benz 2x12 which I bought over the orange and mesa 2x12 after listening to all of them.) and my microphone for vid chats goes in another channel. The audio from my cable tv box passes through it as well as my output from IOS devices for using JAM UP PRO. So all said and done, I can leave everything plugged up, plugged in and ready to go.

As a bonus, you can control the unit from your ipad/ipod. Here is a vid about that. Just a great piece of kit and they are selling them at a big reduction since the newer models have come out. The newer models double the amount of on board DSP which I really don't need. This unit can be picked up new for about $1,000 and can record all 16 tracks (as separate tracks in your daw) at once via firewire. Here is a vid about it. It's not a "First Interface" type of thing. DON"T BUY THIS AS YOUR FIRST INTERFACE. But if you have some experience, this will take care of your needs for several years.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Todd Simpson   Best Audio Interface I"ve Ever Owned.   Jan 29 2014, 05:21 AM
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:24 PM