A Soft Yet Energetic Instrumental
The Uncreator
Nov 29 2011, 09:45 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Taken from Lascaille's Shroud Facebook page:

With "Captain Bella Lind", I gave you a lengthy proggish ambient venture which was completely outside the scope of "Parallel Infinities". The next day, I put out "War: The Silhouette Of A Star Descending", a heavy low-tuned track pushing out heavy, thick riffs, and destructive vocals.

Now, I give you "Dreams: Sleeping Universe", an soft yet energetic instrumental with many symphonic elements bringing a conclusion to the "Parallel Infinities" story. Yet although this is the conclusion to "Parallel Infinities", it is not the last element of the saga, I still have some evil left up my sleeve I need to dispense. So in the meantime, enjoy this ending to a billion year long war and struggle to rebuild existence.

http://soundcloud.com/lascailles-shroud/dr...eeping-universe

Finally got around to re-mixing and mastering this, its been written for over a year now.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2011, 12:54 AM
Instructor
I like the feel of this tune. Nice melodies and atmosphere. Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:18 AM