Martin Garrix Busted :)
Mertay
Jan 11 2014, 08:31 PM
GMC:er
KV331 audio's owner (he's a one man company who develops this plug-in in his free time) shared this on his facebook smile.gif

This is especially funny to me cause he makes lots of giveaway or cool discounts as long as the composer or producer somehow supports or helps him, even I have a free copy though I don't do electronica biggrin.gif

http://dashberlinworld.com/profiles/blogs/...racked-software

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 11 2014, 09:50 PM
Instructor
ha ha ha ! What a shame biggrin.gif People how no shame...if they use cracked software they should stay quite, collect money and buy if they really use it! :/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 11 2014, 10:17 PM
GMC:er
Busted!! At least keep the cracked plugins out of the video you know? Egad. Most vendors are really pretty cool if you just contact them and offer something in the way of promotion. I've been able to develop relationships with OVERLOUD and SCUFFHAM AMPS among others by simply making email contact and trying to see how what I do might help them. This guy has way more gravity than your average dude, he could get freebies for the asking. Lame that he didn't buy or ask, just cracked.
Todd

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 11 2014, 03:50 PM) *
ha ha ha ! What a shame biggrin.gif People how no shame...if they use cracked software they should stay quite, collect money and buy if they really use it! :/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:27 PM