Documentry On True Norwegian Black Metal
superize
Jun 3 2009, 09:31 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I have started watched this 5 part series

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 3 2009, 09:33 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Great....now I'm gonna have nightmares....... tongue.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Startear
Jun 3 2009, 09:40 PM
GMC:er
awesome, thanx biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jer
Jun 3 2009, 09:44 PM
Monte, you wuss.

We'll get you evil'd up if it kills you.

smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
steve25
Jun 3 2009, 09:50 PM
i've actually recently just been given a book to borrow called Lords of Chaos which is basically all about the satanic black metal scene and stuff you should look it up you might be interested

+Quote Post
Startear
Jun 3 2009, 09:55 PM
QUOTE (steve25 @ Jun 3 2009, 10:50 PM) *
i've actually recently just been given a book to borrow called Lords of Chaos which is basically all about the satanic black metal scene and stuff you should look it up you might be interested

thanx for book info, I looked it up, I'll get it

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 3 2009, 09:55 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (jer @ Jun 3 2009, 09:44 PM) *
Monte, you wuss.

We'll get you evil'd up if it kills you.

smile.gif

I already have to use a cookie monster night light to get to bed....of course that is after I check underneath the bed and the closet to make sure that painmus....errr,..there are no "bad people" there before I go to sleep..... tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 3 2009, 10:14 PM
Instructor
yeah! awesome. I saw these ones a while back. thanks for sharing Superize smile.gif

+Quote Post
Startear
Jun 3 2009, 10:24 PM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jun 3 2009, 10:55 PM) *
I already have to use a cookie monster night light to get to bed....of course that is after I check underneath the bed and the closet to make sure that painmus....errr,..there are no "bad people" there before I go to sleep..... tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

you meant to say, you check for chuck norris or chuck muris under your bed laugh.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jun 3 2009, 11:26 PM
Awesome facts for you guys. There making a movie about the book Lords of Chaos. Even better news, one of the pretty boys from the Twilight movie is playing Varg Vikernes. laugh.gif The hilarity in that is concept is just priceless. Lets hope Varg doesn't find out about this or he will probably go to prison again.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 3 2009, 11:30 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Thanks for sharing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jun 4 2009, 12:17 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jun 4 2009, 12:26 AM) *
Awesome facts for you guys. There making a movie about the book Lords of Chaos. Even better news, one of the pretty boys from the Twilight movie is playing Varg Vikernes. laugh.gif The hilarity in that is concept is just priceless. Lets hope Varg doesn't find out about this or he will probably go to prison again.

Well Varg used to be such a pretty boy, so that really makes sense. It's going to be interesting to see if they can make that movie not suck, I'm sceptical but I'll still watch it when it comes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Jun 4 2009, 01:04 AM
Saw these ones a while ago. Very interesting. Actually i got my english teacher to watch it he also found it interesting tongue.gif

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:57 PM