2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Classic Guitar, Post some ideas for Classical guitar
Potsau
Mar 10 2020, 08:47 PM
GMC:er
I played it one time all 120 in a row. Very tedious.
But i looked at the content and there is much more to play. I try the 120 daily studies and try the other stuff in the book.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Mar 10 2020, 10:56 PM
QUOTE (Potsau @ Mar 10 2020, 12:47 PM) *
I played it one time all 120 in a row. Very tedious.
But i looked at the content and there is much more to play. I try the 120 daily studies and try the other stuff in the book.

It's not about playing them all in a row.
You need to PRACTICE each one individually and make them sound like music at several different tempos and dynamic levels.
Play them close to the neck (sul tasto) then back near the bridge (ponticello). Play them quietly, play them loudly. Increase and decrease the volume as you play the exercise, etc., etc., etc.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by klasaine: Mar 10 2020, 10:57 PM

+Quote Post
Potsau
Mar 10 2020, 11:11 PM
You grabed really Deep in my unborn head. Thank you for your hints. That gives me another 1 year practising time. Gain Knowledge and ability. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:27 AM