Problem With Angra Style 1 Lesson.
HexDump
Sep 1 2008, 08:39 AM
GMC:er
Hi all,

Don´t know if this is the way I should expose a practice problem I have with this lesson, if it isn´t please, let me know and I will do the right way.

Well, My prob is easy, I can´t do the part after the tapping part as fast as instructor does. It seems an easy part, it is just 6 repeting notes, but it is pretty hard for me to play it at the speed Lian does in the video.

What do you recomend? Burn my fingers trying to play this bit again and again with a metronome? or just keep practicing other things and return to this say for example 1 month later?.

Thanks in advance,
HexDump.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 1 2008, 08:50 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
If you got a problem with a lesson you could post in the the instructurs personal board then you will get a repy from him first but if you want everyone to reply this works to.

About your proplem. I can only say that you ahve to solw down learn how to play the pattern slow firstthen increase the speed.

Thats all i can say hope it helps

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Daniel Robinson
Sep 1 2008, 10:04 AM
Instructor
I would definately look first to Lians board.

He may be able to give you some insight into the lick you are having trouble with. It would be far easier for Lian to give advice on his own lick then another instructor or student who might not be privy to the difficulty involved.

Daniel

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
HexDump
Sep 1 2008, 02:03 PM
GMC:er
Thanks a lot for the answer, I will post there.

Thanks in advance,
HexDump.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 2 2008, 03:02 AM
Instructor
No need to practice it 1 month later, let a day pass, and carry on the drill, and another day pass and so forth. Speed comes with time, just have to be patient. Also speed comes sooner than you might expect, so be patient, it will all work out pretty soon.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:54 AM