3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
My First Novel
miguelbatalha
Jan 9 2014, 08:58 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 3 2014, 10:39 AM) *
I don't know why I keep putting more things on my shoulders but I decided to write a book/story/novel last year and finally I've self published it on Amazon as a Kindle download ! smile.gif

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hammer-Ben-Higgins...mer+ben+higgins

It follows on from the comic I did about Frank Blake. The next phase of his story was too complex to put into pictures (for me, anyway) so I decided to go down the route of the written word. I really enjoyed doing it and I gave me the opportunity to research one of Europe's most interesting cities. I'm not planning a career as a writer, I just did it because I had to get the next part of the story out. Now I've done it, I'm happy. smile.gif

Hey Ben, I was going to read it before going to sleep but I can't find out how to download it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 9 2014, 10:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (miguelbatalha @ Jan 9 2014, 07:58 AM) *
Hey Ben, I was going to read it before going to sleep but I can't find out how to download it.

You should be able to download a Kindle app for your pc and download it from Amazon then smile.gif

In the middle it gives a link for Windows, Mac etc

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie...ocId=1000425503

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
miguelbatalha
Jan 9 2014, 11:05 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 9 2014, 09:40 AM) *
You should be able to download a Kindle app for your pc and download it from Amazon then smile.gif

In the middle it gives a link for Windows, Mac etc

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie...ocId=1000425503

Gotcha. Thanks!

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Jan 9 2014, 01:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
Congratulations Ben! I started reading to sample on Amazon! smile.gif I'll see how the kindle app works on my android tablet.

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jan 9 2014, 01:12 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome and impressive :-)
Will have to check it out.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:09 AM