2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My Custom Ibanez!, Its finally done!!
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 25 2008, 04:14 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Jmguitar64 @ Oct 24 2008, 10:16 PM) *
well honestly im not a big fan of the singlecoil in the middle it seems to get in the way for some reason.. and I probly would have messed something up while cutting into it, I didnt want to do anything to complicated seeing that this is my only electric guitar.

That's the exact reason I don't like the single coil in the middle. It gets in the way so much. Only way I'll have a single coil is if there is a single coil in the neck also so I have room for my technique.

You did a great job.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kjutte
Oct 25 2008, 06:47 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 25 2008, 05:14 PM) *
That's the exact reason I don't like the single coil in the middle. It gets in the way so much. Only way I'll have a single coil is if there is a single coil in the neck also so I have room for my technique.

You did a great job.

It's just a matter of practise. you'll learn to get around it very quick.
But honestly, this is but a tiny hinderance from great versatility.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 25 2008, 08:14 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Guitar looks great and I'm happy it sound good too! Great job on customizing! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:44 AM