3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
New Instructor - Ivan Mihaljevic
Chris Evans
Mar 22 2009, 08:54 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hey GMC! smile.gif

I have the pleasure of introducing a great guitarist to add to our awesome list of incredible Instructors!

Ivan Mihaljevic from Zagreb, Croatia!

Attached Image

Ivan is a remarkable player and has some awesome experiences! opening for Paul Gilbert in Zagreb in Oct 2008 to name just one!! you can check out some of his excellent material HERE !

Ivans bio:

My name is Ivan Mihaljevic and I am a guitarist/singer/songwriter. I was born on 16th August 1986 in Zagreb. When I was 14 years old I started taking guitar lessons in Rock Academy. During the next few years I played in a few bands until I formed the band named Forsaken. I played a lot of live shows with Forsaken in Croatia and recorded 2 demo albums. When I finished Rock Academy I continued to take guitar lessons (as well as theory, singing and piano lessons) in music highschool for jazz and popular music. In the summer of 2005 I performed at the biggest European metal festival Wacken Open Air in Germany with a famous Croatian hard rock band Hard Time and got excellent reviews.
Currently I'm playing in Hard Time and a new band I started with my friends

You can also check out Ivans official website and myspace pages smile.gif

Ivan, Welcome to GMC, I look forward to watching your lessons and seeing you around on the forums!! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Mar 22 2009, 08:59 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Welcome aboard Ivan smile.gif

Looking forward to your first lesson.

Rock On!

EDIT: Love the Youtube clip man! That was an awsome jam.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Mar 22 2009, 09:02 PM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Mar 22 2009, 08:59 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC mate smile.gif!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Mihaljevic
Mar 22 2009, 09:00 PM
GMC:er
Thanks guys! And thanks to Chris for introducing me!
My first lesson is finished and I expect it to be published soon! wink.gif

This post has been edited by Ivan Mihaljevic: Mar 22 2009, 09:01 PM

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Visit my website - www.ivanmihaljevic.com
my MySpace - www.myspace.com/ivanmihaljevic
And if you want to buy my CD - www.cdbaby.com/cd/ivanmihaljevic

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 22 2009, 09:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome man! Paul Gilbert! Wow can you shred?

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Pavlov
Mar 22 2009, 09:03 PM
Hi! Welcome to GMC. I'm looking forward to viewing your lessons. smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 22 2009, 09:04 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Great to have you here Ivan. Good luck in the finals for Guitar Idol. smile.gif I enjoyed "Choosh Pies" cool.gif Looking forward to your lessons man!

+Quote Post
Ivan Mihaljevic
Mar 22 2009, 09:05 PM
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Mar 22 2009, 09:02 PM) *
Welcome man! Paul Gilbert! Wow can you shred?

I actually played with Paul twice! The first time was in 2007 during his "Get Out Of My Yard" tour and the second time was last year on the last tour.

Can I shred? Well, check out the links and decide wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
berko
Mar 22 2009, 09:05 PM
Welcome man, lookin forward to your lessons!! Btw... I love your axe cool.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
superize
Mar 22 2009, 09:06 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Welcome to the site....Looking forward to your lessons

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Ivan Mihaljevic
Mar 22 2009, 09:07 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Mar 22 2009, 09:04 PM) *
Great to have you here Ivan. Good luck in the finals for Guitar Idol. smile.gif I enjoyed "Choosh Pies" cool.gif Looking forward to your lessons man!

Thanks man! I have a new song for the online finals, hopefully you'll enjoy that one too!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 22 2009, 09:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome! smile.gif Your playing is excellent and I´m very looking forward to your lessons. I´ve seen you at Dean Shreder Contest. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 22 2009, 09:14 PM
Instructor
Welcome! biggrin.gif Loved your youtube vids and looking forward to the lessons and seeing you around on the forums smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 22 2009, 09:15 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Ivan Mihaljevic @ Mar 22 2009, 03:05 PM) *
I actually played with Paul twice! The first time was in 2007 during his "Get Out Of My Yard" tour and the second time was last year on the last tour.

Wow! humminahumminahummina haha great to have you hear man I look forward to getting good and then learning from you biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
chast
Mar 22 2009, 09:17 PM
Learning Roadie
I remember Ivans Guitar Idol entry smile.gif
Welcome Ivan smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
GuitarMonkey
Mar 22 2009, 09:19 PM
Welcome to GMC. Checked out some of your material...you really can shred. I really enjoyed the Joe Satriani "Crushing Day". One of my favs. I look forward to your lessons.

--------------------
[font="Tahoma"][/font][size="4"][/size][color="#008000"][/color]GuitarMonkey

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 22 2009, 09:22 PM
Instructor
Hi Ivan! Welcome to GMC! Your technique is really good! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Rapitap
Mar 22 2009, 09:25 PM
Congratulations!
I think you will make new GMC members feeling welcomed in a very nice way.
I was
biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Mar 22 2009, 09:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow! Welcome to GMC, Ivan!
I remember you from Guitar Idol! Me and a friend was messing around and said how cool it would be if you actually joined GMC.. What are the odds?? tongue.gif

Really looking forward to your lessons biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 22 2009, 09:28 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ivan Mihaljevic @ Mar 22 2009, 09:05 PM) *

Yes found your way Ivan! Not only can you shred - but it sounds really good when you do it! biggrin.gif

I have now changed your forum status to instructor which means you will be able to see some new boards - Chris will explain more in detail what those are!

Welcome to GMC! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:21 AM