An Open Mind If You Have One, But Beware, This Can Be Unsettling.
The Uncreator
Jul 21 2012, 03:47 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=of5_WehFooY

A lot will not even label this music, merely unsettling and disturbing noises. Creepy narration, and to the less intelligent satanic even. But after listening to 3 of the 11 tracks off of "Transformalin" - There is something insanely attracting to this, dare I even say brilliance in there. I am not sure, my feelings when I hear this are quite uneasy, dizzy even. Then why would I like this? Well its hard to describe, but its like a personal study of emotions, you expose yourself to these things and your mind can better adapt and understand itself, at least for me. Its...fascinating, it really is. Here is a small explanation from the website:

Nattramn (main composer) was offered to write and record music as therapy and rehabilitation during one year.
With no regards to his own health or personal integrity "Transformalin" is an insight into a mind lost many years ago - resulting in 11 disturbing and personal audio tracks, when compiled given the name "Transformalin".

Diagnose: Lebensgefahr is a co-operation between Nattramn and the Växjö Psychiatric Ward and Växjö Health and insurance office.

Diagnose: Lebensgefahr should not be considered as Silencer part two but rather “face too” in the transformation of the mind and body of Nattramn. As the future of Nattramn is uncertain, always was and always will be, the future of Diagnose: Lebensgefahr remains the same.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
TreyDeschamp
Jul 21 2012, 03:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've actually heard this before.

I like it but I have a hard time listening to it. It's very unsettling as it should be due to how personal the tracks really are. It's a very well hidden gem if I do say so.

The narration reminds me of King Diamond narrations.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 21 2012, 03:57 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just listened to it as you posted it on facebook.
Weird stuff...are the other tracks just like the one you posted?
I'd also have to think of a situation / mood when something like this would be my first choice, but I'm sure I'll check more of their stuff out.

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 21 2012, 04:21 PM
GMC:er
i love this kind of stuff biggrin.gif
thanks for sharing.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 21 2012, 04:24 PM
Instructor
Well it's definitely unique and top marks for atmosphere smile.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 21 2012, 07:39 PM
Sounds like it belongs in a 'Frankenstein' movie or something. People really out do themselves making some serious rubbish, I can't tell what is a joke, mock or serious anymore. I like how you say to the 'less intelligent' satanic even - I would have to say i'm 'less intelligent and it's seriously satanic.

Sample lyrics of 'The Last Breath Of Tellus':
"Hear the gods recline - as i enter the temple
I say:
Enlighten me Lucifer!"

Lucifer is the original name for the devil/satan, if you didn't know... wheither or not you believe in spirits, he himself thought he was demon driven or at least using it as a scapegoat.

"Allegedly, Nattramn randomly drove an axe into the skull of a 5-year-old girl in 2001, failing to kill her by mere millimeters. As police arrived on the scene, he attempted to commit suicide-by-cop by shouting 'Kill me! Kill me!' with the axe still in his hands. The cops distracted Nattramn using police dogs while another officer snuck up behind the crazed musician and brought him down. Nattramn was committed to a Psychiatric Ward, where he stayed for the next 5 years. Nattramn was offered to write and record music as therapy and rehabilitation during one year – a project he named Diagnose: Lebensgefahr."

Nice to know... why would you want to listen to that though?

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jul 21 2012, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 21 2012, 08:18 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
damn, that's a catchy chorus!

weird stuff, Ive never heard anything quite like it. I had to listen a couple of times.
Joking aside, it is genuinely stuck in my head.

Im assuming that the majority of stories about the guy are nonsense? the axe story for one.... Im sure you get more than 5 years for that kind of thing. I did like the story about him cutting off his hands and sowing on pigs feet LOL! how would he do the second hand?

Very interesting stuff all round.

Uncreator, Do you have any reliable information on him?

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 21 2012, 09:00 PM
Sigh... He doesn't have any pig hands, I'm not that silly to take into trolling. Those where taken from the album picture:

I'm 99% sure he was in a Psychiatric Ward however. Whilst he was institutionalized he made Diagnose: Lebensgefahr as rehabilitation.

There's also talk about 9 copies have been distributed throughout the world sent to various random children's schools and hospitals. Most where thrown out. One he had personally vomited, ejaculated, bled, shat, and pissed on. (Unknown)

He also had a collection of pig hearts on tshirts. Why these pig parts? Again this is probably satanic background...

Take Latin:
Je means Earth
Sus means Pig/Swine

So Je-sus name is actually insulted/mocked by meaning 'Earth Pig' to satanic people. In the bible, there's the story: Jesus casted demons from a person into a pigs to drown the evil away in the sea. Like the goat head (denying saving them) symbol, the upside down cross symbol, the pig parts (accepting demons back to enter) symbol are both blasphemy. Simply put it's like saying 'I want the evil back and not to cast it away' - accepting it as part of their life and considered satanic. Even if you don't believe, clearly the person that used these symbols seriously had some demons in their life to sort through.

Remember the topic name 'open minded'...

There's one of two options :

1) It's all a sham trotted out to help make money.

2) He genuinely exists and is crazy, in which case people are worshipping an adult (who might think he's under demon possession) that attacked and almost killed a five or six year old girl with an axe.

No offence but either way to me is negative. Hopefully he got the help he needed - however I think he might already be dead?

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jul 21 2012, 09:20 PM

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jul 21 2012, 11:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jul 21 2012, 08:00 PM) *
Take Latin:
Je means Earth
Sus means Pig/Swine

So Je-sus name is actually insulted/mocked by meaning 'Earth Pig' to satanic people.

the upside down cross symbol

Jesus(or Jesu) is actually just a modernized and westernized translation of Yeshua which is Hebrew for Joshua -- and also happens to be what most scholars think his original name is. I hate to break it to you, but I dont think anyone thinks it means Earth Pig(I could be wrong, people are crazy). Especially after having studied religion for so long, I have to disagree. I can't think of a single satanist I have personally met, or a book I have read that depicts that.

The upside - down cross is a ridiculous depiction, even in the Black Metal world. It is actually a symbol on the back of the Pope's throne, and it has been there since the very first pope.

I was given a copied version of this album years ago. I forgot all about it. It is actually a pretty good album if you want to look into the mind of a 'crazed' individual. There is so much hullabaloo around the album that I don't really read into it. Nattram did attack a girl, but he says he didn't cut her head, that he only hit her, etc. Meh. It has no bearing on me.

This is a pretty well - known story in the Black Metal subculture.

His real name is Mikael Nilsson, and he was the band Silencer, amongst others. I just happened to name Silencer because they are one of my favourite Depressive Black Metal bands.

I actually had the marble vinyl for the 'Death - Pierce Me' album by Silencer, but it was stolen from me. Which sucks because that was a very rare vinyl pressing that I might never find again at a decent price. mad.gif

Silencer - The Slow Kill in the Cold

It is a very dark album, so I will preface this song with the same warning that the thread has.

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 22 2012, 01:28 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jul 21 2012, 04:00 PM) *
Sigh... He doesn't have any pig hands, I'm not that silly to take into trolling. Those where taken from the album picture:

I'm 99% sure he was in a Psychiatric Ward however. Whilst he was institutionalized he made Diagnose: Lebensgefahr as rehabilitation.

There's also talk about 9 copies have been distributed throughout the world sent to various random children's schools and hospitals. Most where thrown out. One he had personally vomited, ejaculated, bled, shat, and pissed on. (Unknown)

Stuff like this is commonplace around Nattram, there are many crazy stories like this. He even hints at himself never actually existing. I will highly suggest not believing everything at face value on the internet merely because it supports something you agree with. Before now I am guessing you haven't heard of this man before? So your research on the subject matter can only be so reliable in so short of time

He also had a collection of pig hearts on tshirts. Why these pig parts? Again this is probably satanic background...

Well, since you say probably, that means you dont know and are merely assuming based on your prejudices

Take Latin:
Je means Earth
Sus means Pig/Swine

So Je-sus name is actually insulted/mocked by meaning 'Earth Pig' to satanic people. In the bible, there's the story: Jesus casted demons from a person into a pigs to drown the evil away in the sea. Like the goat head (denying saving them) symbol, the upside down cross symbol, the pig parts (accepting demons back to enter) symbol are both blasphemy. Simply put it's like saying 'I want the evil back and not to cast it away' - accepting it as part of their life and considered satanic. Even if you don't believe, clearly the person that used these symbols seriously had some demons in their life to sort through.

You fail to see something you yourself point out, this person probably did have some serious demons. Many bands mention Lucifer, the devil, and use symbolism of animal organs and parts in a purely metaphorical way to express something that they find easiest to express by the aforementioned means. But these aspects are far older than the concept of a single god and devil, and they are used therefore as symbols to represent struggles (too many bands to name that this applies to).

Remember the topic name 'open minded'...

Your clinging on to the satanic bit a little too much, Satanism is a label for a group of ideologies and philosophies which revere the rebellious icons of history (to be general about it). When I said "less intelligent view it as satanic", I strictly mean the ill-informed view people have about actual satanists. Christians think satanists are all the evil aspects of there religion personified into an anti-movement against Christianity, its just ignorant to think so for there are many aspects of satanism. LaVeyan satanism is the most well known one, self indulgence, eye for an eye, that whole thing. And they view Satan as a purely fictional character, merely a symbol of mans nature. I dont agree or share these views, but these people are not inherently evil, some of my friend have these views and they are more decent than most people.

By being open minded you must consider the above, which you don't seem to be doing. It seems you have already made your decision.

There's one of two options :

1) It's all a sham trotted out to help make money.

You REALLY think this kind of thing makes money? People would probably pay not hear it laugh.gif

2) He genuinely exists and is crazy, in which case people are worshipping an adult (who might think he's under demon possession) that attacked and almost killed a five or six year old girl with an axe.

Nobody is worshiping, you seem to be letting your own prejudices get in the way. And like Nihilist pointed he never attacked anyone with an axe. Not that attacking any child is right, but this is a person who is alleged to have struggled with sanity in some way shape or form. I never once said I admired the man for his sketchy and extremely ambiguous past or anything of the such, so its best to view this as an intellectual pursuit, it stimulating to me on a mental/ intellectual level because of the understanding it allows.

No offence but either way to me is negative. Hopefully he got the help he needed - however I think he might already be dead?

Like I said, he may never have even existed! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:03 PM