Mc Donalds Vs Burguer King
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2011, 04:38 PM
Instructor
I don't know why but the food threads here are always very popular.... laugh.gif

I can't choose between Mc Donalds & Burguer King... Can you? Which one do you preffer?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Shuma13
Jul 27 2011, 04:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Burger King - Best Burgers
McDonald's - Best Fries

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2011, 04:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Shuma13 @ Jul 27 2011, 12:40 PM) *
Burger King - Best Burgers
McDonald's - Best Fries

Awesome response! laugh.gif You are an expert on this! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jul 27 2011, 04:43 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Burger King out of the two, but to be honest I`m not a great fan of either

KFC FTW!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jul 27 2011, 05:03 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Eat at Burger King and about an hour later you'll feel like you have a serious case of cholera. And there has to be some addictive substance in McDonalds food, because even though I know its not good I still get cravings for it. Don't feed it to your kids, they'll be hooked for life tongue.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2011, 05:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jul 27 2011, 01:03 PM) *
Eat at Burger King and about an hour later you'll feel like you have a serious case of cholera. And there has to be some addictive substance in McDonalds food, because even though I know its not good I still get cravings for it. Don't feed it to your kids, they'll be hooked for life tongue.gif

I also think that there must be a secret addictive substance... ph34r.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 27 2011, 07:13 PM
GMC:er
McDee's (aka McDonalds) Grand Angus (is the best burger by far out of the two), it doesn't even look like takeaways anymore.

http://mcdonalds.co.nz/angus-beef/grand-angus

A thick, tender patty of New Zealand Angus beef, with baby salad leaves, tomato, red onion garnish on soft sourdough.

Also this really fulls you up, 70% of your daily fat requirements! (A big mac is 50%) smile.gif

Burger King is just good for free fizzy soda refulls (the Whooper is gross), their smaller burgers or the Hawaiian BK Chicken burger (also almost 70% daily fat requirements) however taste better than McDee's (except for the Grand Angus). BurgerKing tastes even more sugary and fizzy over when I visited the US (I couldn't even get through the entire meal - it's a larger size to compared to here).

The fries from both of them are the most fattening, yum...

Stick with Burger Fuel, burgers almost the size of your head!

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jul 27 2011, 07:42 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 27 2011, 07:16 PM
Belgium must be on the few country's without Burger Kings ... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 27 2011, 07:46 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I never tried burger king. When I was in Budapest I think I saw one but didn't want to "risk" it and just went to McDonalds.
I'm pretty much addicted to cheesburgers there smile.gif
Though every time I eat something there I feel like I'm gaining instant fat smile.gif))

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 27 2011, 08:14 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I hate mcdonalds and i have never tried burger king so i cant really choose

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jul 27 2011, 08:38 PM
How you dare to compare The great Mc Donalds???

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 27 2011, 11:26 PM
Instructor
I don't eat junk food, so I can't compare them tongue.gif if I want burgers, I'll go over an american friend's house and he'll throw some on the BBQ for me and the band (he's the godfather of Aria's bass player biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jul 27 2011, 11:44 PM
Attached File  Dibujo.bmp ( 2.34MB ) Number of downloads: 61

This post has been edited by El Fortinero: Jul 27 2011, 11:46 PM

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 27 2011, 11:53 PM
lmao at the pic - El Forinero!

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 28 2011, 12:08 AM
Instructor
Both ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 28 2011, 12:09 AM
Having grown up here in the States, I can tell you that you literally can throw a rock and hit a fast food joint from just about any point in the Country smile.gif It's pervasive and part of the reason so many folks here are so BIIGGG. smile.gif I can appreciate a cheeseburger from just about anywhere but I would probably say that Wendy's would be my Fav. Wendy's is a chain we have that we have here that I don't think exist in Europe. They do a TRIPLE cheese burger that will stop your heart cold smile.gif

http://wendys.com/food/Product.jsp?family=1&product=3

Attached Image

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jul 28 2011, 12:16 AM
Learning Tone Master
in-n -out burgers are the best ,the proiblem is ,since I haved moved ,the closest one is 2 states away(12 hour drive)
of course if you take the b and the s out of burgers ( that is how we would cut their bumper stickers) wink.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 28 2011, 12:09 AM) *
Having grown up here in the States, I can tell you that you literally can throw a rock and hit a fast food joint from just about any point in the Country smile.gif It's pervasive and part of the reason so many folks here are so BIIGGG. smile.gif I can appreciate a cheeseburger from just about anywhere but I would probably say that Wendy's would be my Fav. Wendy's is a chain we have that we have here that I don't think exist in Europe. They do a TRIPLE cheese burger that will stop your heart cold smile.gif

Attached Image

in-n-out does a 4x4

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 28 2011, 04:22 AM
Instructor
I'm checking this thread and I haven't had lunch yet.. so I will do it know!!!!!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jul 28 2011, 04:29 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 27 2011, 07:09 PM) *

Attached Image

As far as the Mega chains, Wendy's does have the best burgers. But there are smaller chains out there that I think have even better burgers. One of them is called Five Guys, I'm sure you have them in Atlanta. Their burgers and fries that are so delicious they'll put you in a coma tongue.gif Its all natural and their fries are made from fresh potatoes that are cut on the spot and fried in peanut oil. Another good one is Steak n' Shake, supposedly their burgers are made out of cuts of steak. Don't know if its true but the meat itself tastes fantastic.

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 28 2011, 06:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jul 28 2011, 12:29 AM) *
As far as the Mega chains, Wendy's does have the best burgers. But there are smaller chains out there that I think have even better burgers. One of them is called Five Guys, I'm sure you have them in Atlanta. Their burgers and fries that are so delicious they'll put you in a coma tongue.gif Its all natural and their fries are made from fresh potatoes that are cut on the spot and fried in peanut oil. Another good one is Steak n' Shake, supposedly their burgers are made out of cuts of steak. Don't know if its true but the meat itself tastes fantastic.

Here there is a place called Crazy where you can also find amazing burgers!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:49 AM