7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Worst Songs
botoxfox
Sep 19 2007, 05:42 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 18 2007, 10:29 PM) *
beautiful words man, well said! Now that i think of it! Rock and Roll is where it should be! away from the media!!!
i agree here, that isnt music!!!!
yeah, i hate invisible kid, it sucks imo, most of the song from St. Anger do, imo.

ALL the songs from St. Anger suck BIGTIME IMO.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 19 2007, 05:55 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Sep 19 2007, 12:42 AM) *
ALL the songs from St. Anger suck BIGTIME IMO.

I hate to say that but really they do.I think they all had potential to be good ,but its a perfect example of how they dont work well together right now.My opinion on st.Anger is as soon as one part sounds cool the singing blows or Lars is making drum sounds from a trash can.I think the bass was much improved but through the rest of the group off along with James stopping drinking.Im not saying you have to be a drunk or stoner to make good music but when you have used all the way from begining of carrer and then stop it will change your mind to different things.

Metallica can rule the world again , i have no doubt,but it's really up to them and how much work they want to put in it.Also if they never go back to there roots Metallica will never be theThrash band we loved again.I think they can still be sucsessful without playing as fast as Master of puppets but damm they have to atleast make good quaklily songs,

Metallica fan till death biggrin.gif
shredmandan

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
JVM
Sep 19 2007, 05:56 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Sep 18 2007, 04:55 PM) *
I hate to say that but really they do.I think they all had potential to be good ,but its a perfect example of how they dont work well together right now.My opinion on st.Anger is as soon as one part sounds cool the singing blows or Lars is making drum sounds from a trash can.I think the bass was much improved but through the rest of the group off along with James stopping drinking.Im not saying you have to be a drunk or stoner to make good music but when you have used all the way from begining of carrer and then stop it will change your mind to different things.

Metallica can rule the world again , i have no doubt,but it's really up to them and how much work they want to put in it.Also if they never go back to there roots Metallica will never be theThrash band we loved again.I think they can still be sucsessful without playing as fast as Master of puppets but damm they have to atleast make good quaklily songs,

shredmandan

+1

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 19 2007, 06:43 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Death Fan 'Til Death!!

( I Wonder if anyone gets that )

Screw it, Im bringin out my manowar side....

Metal 'Til Death, Die For Metal!!!!!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 19 2007, 06:56 AM
Death Fan 'Til Death!!

Lmao, Death fan til Death laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Sep 19 2007, 07:07 AM
Pretty much all of rap hip-hop......no talent what so ever.....

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Sep 19 2007, 07:48 AM
QUOTE (Soul_Decision @ Sep 19 2007, 01:07 AM) *
Pretty much all of rap hip-hop......no talent what so ever.....

I hate rap too, dude, but I think that there is sometimes lyrical talent ( Eminem )

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Sep 18 2007, 11:55 PM) *

shredmandan

Man, I hope they go thrash again...
If half of the crap floating around on the internet is true, their next album should be dry.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 19 2007, 08:02 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 19 2007, 01:56 AM) *
Lmao, Death fan til Death laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah im clever like that cool.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 19 2007, 12:14 PM
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Sep 19 2007, 12:48 AM) *
I hate rap too, dude, but I think that there is sometimes lyrical talent ( Eminem )
Man, I hope they go thrash again...
If half of the crap floating around on the internet is true, their next album should be dry.gif

yeah man, their next album has gotta be Thrash!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Sep 21 2007, 12:38 PM
I HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATUM IN BAD SONGS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PouIhq5ASn0

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 21 2007, 12:51 PM
for the people who hate rap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2NfiJ-iCk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omNV0Ry2N_Q...ted&search=
Necro=Pure massacre lyricsist.

This post has been edited by VinceG: Sep 21 2007, 12:55 PM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 22 2007, 10:34 AM
QUOTE (PacmanProductions @ Sep 21 2007, 07:38 AM) *

Ok now this is weird, that chick is in one of my classes at school...

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 22 2007, 01:02 PM
QUOTE (PacmanProductions @ Sep 21 2007, 05:38 AM) *

WHAT THE HELL.....

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Sep 22 2007, 07:45 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 17 2007, 10:49 AM) *
How could I forget Basshunter. Swedish trance is horrible.

That's not what I'd call "swedish trance", even though I actually don't care about trance, don't forget that basshunter is just a person who made some crappy songs in fruity loops and then got fame for nothing. I'm sure there's a lot of trance that's actually good, so don't compare basshunter with that:P

And! There are a lot of "bad" songs, stuff that don't move me, etc. But to make music that's so extreemely horrible that I want to puke when I'm listening to it, or that I laugh my ass of everytime I hear, you need to be extremely tastless in everything you do. There is only one group that are all that. The worst band ever is Manowar, and their song that I've forgotten the title of (goes something like "heavy metal, or no metal att al! whipms and posers, leave the hall!") is horrible.

Sorry Uncreator and all other manowar fans, but I hate them more than I hate Green Day.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 1 2007, 01:30 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 17 2007, 03:15 AM) *
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7x3CCKaOlfU this is also something that pisses me off.

Some of my friends actually used to like this song. Oh damn how that pisses me off, I just cant believe it. Ok, I can understand if a 8 year old girl like it, but damnit not 13-14 year old guys.

Ahahahahaha! How can that be called music?! They girls aren't even singing really! It sounds like it all went through a computer!

QUOTE (JVM @ Sep 17 2007, 03:17 AM) *
I agree.

On the other hand, I love Gunther. He's hilarious.

Gunther is the man! Hahaha, he is so funny. Oooh you touch my tra la la! Hahahaha!

QUOTE (rahimiiii @ Sep 17 2007, 03:28 AM) *
I can't stand Hip Pop at all... I don't know why... maybe cause the beat annoys me and the repeated rapping really gets on my nerve... that and their content are all the same...

I also don't like grindcore... I wonder why they even call that music..

+1

QUOTE (PacmanProductions @ Sep 17 2007, 03:32 AM) *
remember... rap doesnt count... tongue.gif

Yes, because it's not music! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (swingline @ Sep 17 2007, 03:51 AM) *
I know I'll get crap for this but I hate Led Zeppelin.

You...

I....

YOU...

No comment cool.gif

QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 17 2007, 04:01 AM) *
Actually I think that about their guitarists. Well, the whole band for that matter.

+1

QUOTE (Iluha @ Sep 17 2007, 09:38 PM) *
Hmm suprisingly some of the things said here I actually like lol like Nickelback and Hey There Delilah and the typical rock songs like Hotel California(I really love the song).

Anyways, I really can't stand rap music where all they sing about is woman money drugs and crime, and also I can't bear hearing growls(sorry all growl fan!).

I completely agree 100%! I like Nickelback for the lyrics and the Hey There Delilah has a good lyrical feeling as well! I don't know how anyone could not like Hotel California wink.gif

Anyone who has to growl 24/7 to make "music" doesn't have any talent.

I agree with the part about rap music! All they seem to do is disrespect women and that is sending a horrible message to the newer generations, and it is persuading them to act like that! There is no reason, NO REASON, to disrespect women like that. It's horrible the things they say, I just can't stand it. That makes me so angry when I see a nice girl with some A ohmy.gif HOLE who is treating her bad, she doesn't deserve it!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 1 2007, 01:38 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Animosity @ Oct 31 2007, 08:30 PM) *
Anyone who has to growl 24/7 to make "music" doesn't have any talent.

You might want to soften that stance a little - growling is an acquired taste (I actually hate it) but many people appreciate it ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Bedlam
Nov 1 2007, 01:46 AM
Sweet Home Alabama = sad.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 1 2007, 01:58 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Crystal Waters, Gypsy... it's absolutely horrible! HORRIBLE I SAY!!!! I can't for my life understand how it hit the charts on it's own merits in the early 90's... this song made me realize it's not about the music but to bribe the right people, sleep with the record company bosses and/or to know the right people.

EDIT: Why I don't have any easy way into the music business. I can't afford to bribe anyone, the bosses won't sleep with me and I don't know the right people. sad.gif

This post has been edited by MickeM: Nov 1 2007, 02:00 AM

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 1 2007, 02:37 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzyYYZsxGc
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WcwweoJDkV0
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=86v40ZN7AUQ
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yYepzC1NbB8
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UlBNVcrLpcs
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WiHZZ-OJp5o
Just a few, I'm not gonna make a neverending list...

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 1 2007, 02:38 AM
Atleast you dont have to bribe someone to sleep with you so you can meet with someone who knows a guy in the music business, that would be troubling biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:42 AM