> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 4 2011, 06:40 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif yeah mate, who doesn't? biggrin.gif well, I think that a great crowd can turn a concert into a magical gathering wink.gif

QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Aug 4 2011, 01:52 AM) *
so you like crazy passionate crowd???

look his legs at 1:41

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 4 2011, 09:21 AM
Instructor
Here's to christian rock biggrin.gif and family bands: CHEVELLE biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 5 2011, 06:55 AM
Instructor
Thanks to Sinisa, I remembered my favorite album form Steve Lukather smile.gif and this wonderful song:

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 5 2011, 03:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 22 2011, 07:19 PM) *
Again, say hello to an awesome aussie band:

Awesome song!! I like how the drums are arranged... the pre chorus has an amazing rhythm!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Aug 5 2011, 10:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 5 2011, 07:55 AM) *
Thanks to Sinisa, I remembered my favorite album form Steve Lukather smile.gif and this wonderful song:

Yeaaaah ,great song wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 6 2011, 07:39 AM
Instructor
A friend gave me the link with this song and somehow, I can't stop listening since 2 days ago. What do you think?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 7 2011, 12:01 PM
Instructor
Here's the amazing Corey Taylor and his awesome band 'Stone Sour':

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 8 2011, 10:35 PM
Instructor
The lyrics are kind of cheesy but this guy really feels what he's singing here, so, here's a second song from Aaron Lewis' solo album:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 9 2011, 04:16 PM
Instructor
Have you ever felt betrayed somehow and never knew how to get it out of your system? Here's my way: a good old Sevendust song which says it all...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 10 2011, 10:46 PM
Instructor
It seems that this is the Aaron Lewis week for me biggrin.gif but this dude is way to awesome - listen to him covering Rascal Flats:

I almost cried last night listening to this song (hope that's not a shame)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 11 2011, 08:10 AM
Instructor
...aaaaannnd, a classic biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 12 2011, 08:50 AM
Instructor
I remember listening to this guy when I could see MCM (french music channel) I was a lot into reggae back then smile.gif

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Aug 15 2011, 06:19 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 10 2011, 06:46 PM) *
It seems that this is the Aaron Lewis week for me biggrin.gif but this dude is way to awesome - listen to him covering Rascal Flats:

I almost cried last night listening to this song (hope that's not a shame)

Excellent version, really touching...i will add it to my favourite acoustics ballads! thanks Cos!

here is another great acoustic song - (not their best version)

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 15 2011, 07:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Aug 15 2011, 05:19 AM) *
Excellent version, really touching...i will add it to my favourite acoustics ballads! thanks Cos!

here is another great acoustic song - (not their best version)

Hehehe biggrin.gif i knew this one! Very good indeed! His voice is not that good live though - when I've heard them live 2 years ago, he was desperately trying to reach high notes but he was always under sad.gif too bad.. This band sounds really kick ass! biggrin.gif

Another metalcore favorite! In order to start a good week you need a good 'Calling' biggrin.gif

THIS CALLING tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 17 2011, 10:56 AM
Instructor
This is by far one of the most awesome cover songs made biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 19 2011, 06:54 PM
Instructor
These guys are living proof that aussies are incredibly cool ppl biggrin.gif

This songs sends shivers down my spine each time I'm listening!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 20 2011, 11:15 AM
Instructor
Check out the awesome groove and attitude these guys have:

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 21 2011, 07:29 PM
Instructor
Awesome song, awesome band, A HELL OF A DRUMMER ! Enjoy Morgan's incredible talent!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 21 2011, 11:14 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 24 2011, 04:15 PM) *
Hey mate!

Try clicking on the 'Share' tab in the youtube videos and from there choose 'Embed' copy the code wherever you need the video to be embedded, and there you have it:D

I love Shinedown! Seen them live in 2009, but Shaun's voice was a little bad, dunno why... They rock anyway biggrin.gif

***Don't forget to click on the "USE OLD EMBED CODE" if you are having issues embedding from youtube.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 23 2011, 08:20 AM
Instructor
Jesse Hasek from 10 years is a big inspiration for me as a singer as well as the whole band! Check em out biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:29 PM