Silliest Spell Check Suggestions...
Ben Higgins
Nov 24 2012, 10:57 AM
Instructor
You know that thing where you mis-type a word by one letter and you click on the spell check thing and it suggests something that is even further away from the word you misspelt..

I just mis-typed the word exactly and I clicked on the spell checker to be presented with Excalibur....

Did I really want to write about a fictional sword, not 'exactly' which was just 1 letter away.....??? huh.gif

tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bossie
Nov 25 2012, 07:46 AM
GMC:er
yep i tried it too..i was wandering if the word ' camel' is written with double m or not ..i got camelot laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 25 2012, 11:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Nov 25 2012, 06:46 AM) *
yep i tried it too..i was wandering if the word ' camel' is written with double m or not ..i got camelot laugh.gif laugh.gif

Haha.. spell check is trying to infiltrate our minds with Arthurian legend !! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Nov 25 2012, 12:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
To something a bit related:

Masseødelæggelsesvåben, this is a word in danish which means weapons of mass destruction.
How come every telephone in Denmark have been able to spell and suggest this the last ten years,
when I can't write words half that long with spell check.
How often do I use Masseødelæggelsesvåben in my every day texting life?

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Nov 25 2012, 12:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 25 2012, 01:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 24 2012, 10:57 AM) *
Did I really want to write about a fictional sword,

tongue.gif

Blasphemer , laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:23 AM