Hey
CJNE
Nov 18 2006, 12:21 AM
GMC:er
Hello everyone,

My name is Johan Isacsson, age 29, married, have 2 kids and i just recently decided to get good at playing the guitar. smile.gif

I've been playing on and off for several years, i started at age 9 in music school playing acoustic and did that for 3-4 years then did some electric guitar for a couple of years. After that I've only picked up the guitar occasionally.
I never really got serious about practicing, i just played the same old songs end didn't develop my skills much at all.

Time to change that i figured and found freelicks (got both DVD's) and it lead me to here.
Got a new guitar (Ibanez SA260), a new pick and a metronome, all set in other words smile.gif.

My main inspiration when it comes to guitar is Hendrix, Slash, Tom Morello, Daron Malakian, Kirk Hammet to name some....
I also like good old music such as Neil Young, The Beatles etc.

Kudos to Kris for a good site and concept!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- CJNE   Hey   Nov 18 2006, 12:21 AM
- - Kristofer Dahl   Welcome CJNE! Lookinf forward to your input a...   Nov 18 2006, 04:25 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:25 AM