Modes Are Nothing Mysterious
Opetholic
Jun 3 2012, 08:58 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hey GMCers,

I am sharing with you a youtube lesson on the modes of the major scale which will hopefully make the modes a bit less mysterious for those of you who are trying to learn about them. As it is explained in the video, the modes are nothing but different scales and the different effect they have is evident when they are played while their root notes are being droned.

Hope you enjoy it smile.gif
O.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JesseJ
Jun 4 2012, 05:16 AM
GMC:er
Thanks those videos were great ! That youtube guy has lots of sweet stuff I am going to have to check out his other stuff ! So thanks again smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Never miss an opportunity to play

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jun 4 2012, 09:05 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (JesseJ @ Jun 4 2012, 04:16 AM) *
Thanks those videos were great ! That youtube guy has lots of sweet stuff I am going to have to check out his other stuff ! So thanks again smile.gif

Hey I am glad you like them smile.gif It is maybe hard to make yourself watch a 15 min video but it totally is worth. There is all sorts of little bits of very nice information scattered all around the video smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 4 2012, 10:55 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Great videos! I actualy played along with him and it was really educational.
Also, there's a lot of David Walliman's videos on the internet, and he is truly a great instructor and modal master, so be sure to check those out (along with his awesome lessons here)!

--------------------

+Quote Post
awat
Jun 7 2012, 01:08 AM
On you tube look up Frank Gambale modes no more mysteries. He explains them well also.

Tony

This post has been edited by awat: Jun 7 2012, 01:08 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 7 2012, 08:36 AM
Instructor
Good ideas! I enjoyed watching this too smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 7 2012, 08:39 AM
I'll check out right now. wink.gif Thanks O-man smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:16 PM