2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Good God I'm In Love
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 7 2008, 12:29 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Mar 7 2008, 07:59 AM) *
Thats a luuuuvely guitar- and im not usully a Parker fan. Hey OC are you playing the Lotto tonight??? laugh.gif

I need to play the Lotto for this smile.gif All I want is 5 numbers up. That'll do me biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Goliath
Mar 7 2008, 02:19 PM
I've always wanted to try a parker. I want to try that parker, and put it in my pocket and walk off with it sleep.gif dry.gif unsure.gif ph34r.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Mar 7 2008, 07:12 PM
duno why but that guitar screamed PASSION at me ?

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 7 2008, 11:14 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (ch00ch00man @ Mar 7 2008, 07:55 AM) *
for the most part you don't buy things like that for their utilitarian value. this is a piece of art, and you treat it as such. you buy it for its intrinsic (and extrinsic) beauty, and because its rare. everything but the playability.

boris

I would never buy a guitar and not play it..Even if I had money and bought a really expensive one I would play it..Its like buying a ferrari and not driving it! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
JVM
Mar 8 2008, 11:09 PM
Learning Roadie
Ahhhh that is indeed a beautiful guitar biggrin.gif I love the headstock as well, parkers are so nice..

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
JVM
Mar 8 2008, 11:18 PM
Learning Roadie
Have you seen the snakeskin parkers too? Those are so cool I think ohmy.gif Much better than the IMO lame graphics some guitars get, REAL SNAKE SKIN!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 9 2008, 12:43 AM
Yep but they are $5000 biggrin.gif A bit pricey but awesome for sure. I really would like a Snakeskin but I'll stick with my Nitefly M and my soon to be nitefly SA biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:47 AM